We can agree that MJ is the GOAT dancer in the entertainment industry right?

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
i feel like prince destroys MJ in literally every way possible (in addition to not molesting kids)

Negged, Prince is inferior to MJ in every single way possible. He's not a better singer, dancer, entertainer or philanthropist. And MJ did not molest those kids, if you did actual research instead of believing everything the media feeds you, you'd know that.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I'm not gonna say such n such is better than such n such.

I enjoy both their music and they both have very different sounds....Prince tended to experiment more with his music while Mike never really strayed away from the usual formula besides maybe adding a rap verse here n there.

Both are masters at their respective crafts tho, I own everything in existence from the both of em.

:stylin:

edit: with the exception of the Batman soundtrack

anybody got a link to that?

props in advance

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
i feel like prince destroys MJ in literally every way possible (in addition to not molesting kids)

I'll give the singing and dancing to MJ, but Prince is an all-around better musician, songwriter, composer, producer, and performer. Michael Jackson had teams of people creating his music. Prince single-handedly produced, wrote, and performed for the majority of his albums, playing all the instruments.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The first 30 seconds of this performance always had me:ohhh::wow:

Who comes up with shyt like that besides this dude?

That performance was otherworldly insane.It was like watching a new element come into existence.

The footwork, the timing, the coordination & dexterity....the profound artistic vision you must have in order to originate, in the mind first, that kind of creative expression:ohlawd:

It was one of the first times that I felt like the artist didn't have to catch the beat....the beat had to catch the artist.

That man had reached a ethereal level of creative dance expression.On some grandmaster of the grandmasters Jedi shyt

He outclasses any other artist in that regard.No contest

I'm telling y'all, Mike was a alien

Last edited by a moderator:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I agree. Just look at these moves

lAZ1L.gif

2608p5j.jpg

:mjpls:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Mike Jack is the goat hands down. Can't see nobody crushing it like he did

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Billie Jean on Motown 25 - Michael Jackson's first live Moonwalk HD - YouTube

The first 30 seconds of this performance always had me:ohhh::wow:

Who comes up with shyt like that besides this dude?

That performance was otherworldly insane.It was like watching a new element come into existence.

The footwork, the timing, the coordination & dexterity....the profound artistic vision you must have in order to originate, in the mind first, that kind of creative expression:ohlawd:

It was one of the first times that I felt like the artist didn't have to catch the beat....the beat had to catch the artist.

That man had reached a ethereal level of creative dance expression.On some grandmaster of the grandmasters Jedi shyt

He outclasses any other artist in that regard.No contest

I'm telling y'all, Mike was a alien

I'm mad as fukk that I never got to see this man live. He knew how to put on a mothafukkin show

gotdamn:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
no hammer was

[ame=http://youtu.be/QsunEfZFG1Y]mc hammer pumps and a bump - YouTube[/ame]

or even deion

[ame=http://youtu.be/AEEPVGtwsO8]Deion Sanders - Must Be The Money - YouTube[/ame]