We bring many blessings from Dalton to Green cuz we from the Natti : 2016 CINCINNATI BENGALS THREAD

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It's over. We had a nice window, but we allowed it to close by being complacent and not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Disgust@Mike Nugent

AJ might be done for the season :mjcry: and our O wasn't worth squat without him today.

Our team is lookin that way too.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@Sleepy Walker @EffedUp @Mandizi @Nasty Nati Black @JP_USAF @Edub @We Ready @JordanwiththeWiz

Brehs. I....I cant do it with Marvin anymore. I just cant fukking do it. I don't think I can watch another game this year. If we don't move on from him and the countless other worthless pieces of shyt, I might have to skip watching the league all together next season.

I'm close to ending my time of watching football...Marvin has to go Nugent should of been gone and we need to get this thing going in another direction

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I rather have Jon Kitna than Andy Dalton he ain't shyt without Aj Green

Our Defensive line can't put no heat on other QBs
Dunlop and Akins still good but Peko and Michael Johnson washed up

Our secondary always commuting penalties Pacman is washed up and our 1st rounders looking like bust. We shoulda keep Leon Hall and Reggie Nelson.

Our linebackers are ass besides Burfict

Offensive line can't block a cold the dude they drafted out of Texas A&M looking a bust and whitworth not looking the All Pro he use too.

Wide Receivers beside Aj Green just not getting separation like Jones and Sanu

Running backs still good but not as effective because offensive line.

Tight ends can't stay healthy

Mike Nugent gonna Mike Nugent he been washed up for a few seasons now

Mike Brown got to stop being cheap they way too many important pieces go last season and been drafting horribly the past 2 seasons why we still got the fewest draft scouts out of everybody in the league it don't make sense:mjcry:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

@Sleepy Walker @EffedUp @Mandizi @Nasty Nati Black @JP_USAF @Edub @We Ready @JordanwiththeWiz

Brehs. I....I cant do it with Marvin anymore. I just cant fukking do it. I don't think I can watch another game this year. If we don't move on from him and the countless other worthless pieces of shyt, I might have to skip watching the league all together next season.

Yeah man, our ceiling has been first round exit after first round exit, and this year barring a miracle, we ain't makin the PO's. It may very well be time for Lewis to go.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Heard aj green was suppose to play this week we could fukk Houston for the playoffs but I want him to sit out we are already out the playoffs no point in re injurying yourself plus he already made the pro bowl

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Heard aj green was suppose to play this week we could fukk Houston for the playoffs but I want him to sit out we are already out the playoffs no point in re injurying yourself plus he already made the pro bowl

I hope he doesn't re-aggravate that injury or make it worst. The only good thing that could come out of him playing (besides staying healthy) is tying Moss's streak.