We bring many blessings from Dalton to Green cuz we from the Natti : 2016 CINCINNATI BENGALS THREAD

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Idk what to say about our season it's seems like we don't compete well out of conferences there's no identity to this squad

I know aj was out the game but still
with turnovers and our secondary it's hard for us to win games

We are at the point right now where we can't just revamp and rebuild in the draft we'll be wasting aj greens years and daltons he'll even eifert

A change has to come

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Idk what to say about our season it's seems like we don't compete well out of conferences there's no identity to this squad

I know aj was out the game but still
with turnovers and our secondary it's hard for us to win games

We are at the point right now where we can't just revamp and rebuild in the draft we'll be wasting aj greens years and daltons he'll even eifert

A change has to come

I'm one of Marvs biggest supporters but yeah it's looking like we need to get rid of him and the coordinators.

Put McCarron out there and see what he can do.:yeshrug:

I hate Mike Nugent

I loved him at Ohio State seem like the most clutch kicker ever now dude can't even make extra points he costed us today's game and the redskins game

:mjcry:I agree Mike was the man to me but now it's over for him. I thought we were looking for a new kicker?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
This OL is god awful :francis:

I like Marv but I think it's time to move on. Bring in an actual D Coordinator also :mjcry:

Yea it seems like are draft picks are not performing I forget there names and I don't think we can sway a lineman to sign here this offseason after this year without paying big money

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Time to blow it the fukk up. Go for a youth movement next year. Especially on D. MJ, Rey, Pac, Peko...and others. Can all go. See what we have behind the old fukks. And of purse go with a new coaching staff. Give us a breath of fresh sir. Tired of Marvin. Been tired of Marvin.

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Yea it seems like are draft picks are not performing I forget there names and I don't think we can sway a lineman to sign here this offseason after this year without paying big money

Ogbuehi sucks, Fisher at least is versatile, Bodine is ehh, hopefully Whitworth doesnt retire on us:merchant:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Ogbuehi sucks, Fisher at least is versatile, Bodine is ehh, hopefully Whitworth doesnt retire on us:merchant:
Boogie is ass cheeks. Give that nikka another offseason to get stronger. And get someone who isn't Paul Alexander to be fukking real with the o-line talent. If there's a coach I want to kick rocks more than Marvin it's Paul. He's TERRIBLE