We are our own worst enemy [video]

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Your inductive reasoning is what is damaging, Matt. How does one girls' faults excuse the justification of white supremacist cacs on the worthlessness of all black bodies?

Let's not also forget to mention that had this been an 11 year old white girl participating in such vile behaviour, this would not have been a race discussion or become a larger discussion about the white community.

First of all, I'm not suggesting that her behavior excuses anything, what I AM saying is that people will use it as an excuse to justify their hatred or action against Black people, I've said time and time again that White people hate us just because we're Black, but most of them don't outright say that as racism has been refined to the point where that's unnecessary and unacceptable, but they WILL use videos, statistics and any other low hanging fruit to justify their hatred.

If the roles were reversed, Black people would be up in arms about a white teen beating a Black teen and her younger brother. The conversation would most certainly center around race.

And welcome back.. :birdman:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Your inductive reasoning is what is damaging, Matt. How does one girls' faults excuse the justification of white supremacist cacs on the worthlessness of all black bodies?

Let's not also forget to mention that had this been an 11 year old white girl participating in such vile behaviour, this would not have been a race discussion or become a larger discussion about the white community.
It a matter of using the context associated with black people living in a society where there is systematic oppression consistently working against them, perception is reality and incidents like these only add fuel to the fire. I skimmed through this thread, but I'm pretty sure no one is excusing whites for their perception of us. Most white people don't have any day-to-day interaction with blacks and consistently being inundated with media of this sort (albeit filtered media with an agenda word to @mrken12 ) causes them to come to dangerous and unwarranted pre-conceived conclusions on is.

As for your latter point, I am pretty sure most members of this site would have condemned the whites as a whole, maybe not in depth but it would have been discussed.

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
First of all, I'm not suggesting that her behavior excuses anything, what I AM saying is that people will use it as an excuse to justify their hatred or action against Black people, I've said time and time again that White people hate us just because we're Black, but most of them don't outright say that as racism has been refined to the point where that's unnecessary and unacceptable, but they WILL use videos, statistics and any other low hanging fruit to justify their hatred.

If the roles were reversed, Black people would be up in arms about a white teen beating a Black teen and her younger brother. The conversation would most certainly center around race.

And welcome back.. :birdman:

The behaviour of one kid should not ever serve as a reflection on a community at large, let alone serve as a thread to dialogue pertaining to race relations in America. This video is just a dumb, underage, degenerate girl that is suffering from too much group think and poor guidance in life. What I'm more concerned about is the usage of "monkey", "****** bytch" and other racist commentary that's currently flooding her Instagram and Facebook page.

There's a big difference when a white girl pounces on a black girl, versus a black girl pouncing on a white girl -- the former has systems of white supremacy backing her up, and that will play a significant factor in the national discussion of this issue. Much like a nikka shooting at a cop, versus a cop shooting at a nikka -- the consequences, reactions and justifications will be on opposite ends of the spectrum.

And remove the birdman nikka, I know you love me. :smile:

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
It a matter of using the context associated with black people living in a society where there is systematic oppression consistently working against them, perception is reality and incidents like these only add fuel to the fire. I skimmed through this thread, but I'm pretty sure no one is excusing whites for their perception of us. Most white people don't have any day-to-day interaction with blacks and consistently being inundated with media of this sort (albeit filtered media with an agenda word to @mrken12 ) causes them to come to dangerous and unwarranted pre-conceived conclusions on is.

As for your latter point, I am pretty sure most members of this site would have condemned the whites as a whole, maybe not in depth but it would have been discussed.

An unfair responsibility to place on black people, or any people of colour for that matter.

I'm more than sure coli wolves + black twitter + black tumblr, etc would go in in the event that roles were reversed; but the dialogue would likely be calling out behaviour that replicates or is associated with privilege and racism, opposed to current dialogue that is just perpetuating racism and white supremacist notions on a little girl.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
"for y'all that didn't get to see it"

they're proud of this shyt

shyt like this is what contributes to people looking the other way when Black lives are taken

j8gxP2B.jpg

And your dumbass ignores the ENTIRE comment section saying she was wrong and needs her ass beat. See we actually condemn shyt like this, you curry smelling mother fukker

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to know why they are like that? They have low IQ levels!!!

All they think about is sex, "fashion" and rap....... you think a sane human being can exist when thats all that person thinks about?
That's not all they think about, but it's pretty much the only way they get the attention they want/need.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An unfair responsibility to place on black people, or any people of colour for that matter.

I'm more than sure coli wolves + black twitter + black tumblr, etc would go in in the event that roles were reversed; but the dialogue would likely be calling out behaviour that replicates or is associated with privilege and racism, opposed to current dialogue that is just perpetuating racism and white supremacist notions on a little girl.
If you can't control yourself, who can?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

No one is saying it's okay...it just is. This video is just another isolated case that will be used to justify hatred towards blacks....thats all I'm getting at.

As for your second point you gotta reiterate it for me.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
And your dumbass ignores the ENTIRE comment section saying she was wrong and needs her ass beat. See we actually condemn shyt like this, you curry smelling mother fukker

I posted this to illustrate the fact that these kids are proud of their actions, I can read very well and did note the comments. I smell like shea butter.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I posted this to illustrate the fact that these kids are proud of their actions, I can read very well and did note the comments. I smell like shea butter.

So what exactly is your point? The girl who posted it said she did because people were asking to see it. Just like you're posting it here. Are YOU proud, mon fukker?

And if you're using videos like this to say white people have some twisted justification for murdering black people, then WE have justification for murdering every white male we see near a playground, since they have a proclivity for being kidnapping pedophiles.

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
No one is saying it's okay...it just is. This video is just another isolated case that will be used to justify hatred towards blacks....thats all I'm getting at.

As for your second point you gotta reiterate it for me.

I'm sure that coli members, like you suggested, would act similarly to what we're seeing right now with the harassment of this girls FB/Instagram/etc. However, the dialogue or commentary would likely be along the lines of calling out racism, opposed to what we're seeing right now, which is perpetuating racism/white supremacy ("monkey", "****** bytch", etc.)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So what exactly is your point? The girl who posted it said she did because people were asking to see it. Just like you're posting it here. Are YOU proud, mon fukker?

And if you're using videos like this to say white people have some twisted justification for murdering black people, then WE have justification for murdering every white male we see near a playground, since they have a proclivity for being kidnapping pedophiles.

I'm not saying I agree with their justification, but rather, this is what they use as justification, hopefully you can comprehend the difference.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure that coli members, like you suggested, would act similarly to what we're seeing right now with the harassment of this girls FB/Instagram/etc. However, the dialogue or commentary would likely be along the lines of calling out racism, opposed to what we're seeing right now, which is perpetuating racism/white supremacy ("monkey", "****** bytch", etc.)
Wait...I missed this:dwillhuh: people in here used these words????