We are our own worst enemy [video]

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
america turned our people into monsters, this system is designed to turn blacks into beast, it works so well that even cacs couldn't undo the damaged if their heartless asses wanted to....

but its about to come to an end....they're gearing up....Hispanics is the new under/labor class....they do need us @ all no more....they're building prisons, adding more years for non violent crimes and not hiring nikkas in order to make them desperate enough to commit crimes......this is the last call for waking up....because institutional racism is about too come to an end...these cacs about to str8 put nikkas inn camps, don't believe read a history book or read this article:

http://www.infowars.com/police-inject-detainees-with-heroin-chicago-blacksite-exposed/

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If this was a pack of white teenagers beating up a Black child and her little brother, nikkas would be fukking infuriated right now, calling for blood.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this one video is making more change than you are 100 other Black people can make with all your efforts, and that change this video will bring will not be in the favor of Black people.

what are some of the things you're doing to get your hands dirty?

:lupe:

Starting urban gardens in my city. Putting up my OWN bread. Started a production company because we need more positive images.

What are you doing?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Starting urban gardens in my city. Putting up my OWN bread. Started a production company because we need more positive images.

What are you doing?

I do production as well, video/audio (all Black production), neither that or a community garden is even in the same arena as this type of behavior, we are in a fukking war and the people on our team are doing everything in their power to get us killed. we do need positive images, that'll work wonders on people who aren't already destroyed like the female in the OP, but what are we to do with all the destroyed people we currently have among our ranks? They are positioning us to be KILLED, if you wanted to get your hands dirty you'd track this child down and make sure she's turned in to the police immediately and publicly condemn her actions.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do production as well, video/audio (all Black production), neither that or a community garden is even in the same arena as this type of behavior, we are in a fukking war and the people on our team are doing everything in their power to get us killed. we do need positive images, that'll work wonders on people who aren't already destroyed like the female in the OP, but what are we to do with all the destroyed people we currently have among our ranks? They are positioning us to be KILLED, if you wanted to get your hands dirty you'd track this child down and make sure she's turned in to the police immediately and publicly condemn her actions.

No. Your emotional about it. We don't need to track anyone down we need to impact those around us and that's what the focus should be. Also we need to chop up game and maybe get a group together on here and work on a project together and get some group economics going. I'm working on one documentary style film focusing around urban gardening, showing the process of it from start to finish. We can't spread ourselves thin.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What's the point of this thread?

to condemn this kind of behavior publicly and discuss the potential implications of it.

If this were a thread about a White teenager who put hands on a defenseless Black teen and child, I highly doubt you'd ask what the point of it was.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
One of the main reason why a lot of blacks get money and then want to leave the commuity thay raised them.
All the stupid people make it hard to want to stay,

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No. Your emotional about it. We don't need to track anyone down we need to impact those around us and that's what the focus should be. Also we need to chop up game and maybe get a group together on here and work on a project together and get some group economics going. I'm working on one documentary style film focusing around urban gardening, showing the process of it from start to finish. We can't spread ourselves thin.

I'm very emotional about it because this type of behavior puts other potentially innocent Black lives in danger not only in the place where this happened but all over the country because it's being spread everywhere and I've been following the commentary of the people watching this video. We can definitely chop up game because I'm interested in gardening, just watered the few plants we have a little while ago, (all veggies), we're gonna try to put a garden together so any input you might have will be priceless because I'm a beginner.

forgive me if I'm coming off a bit hostile, but it's just emotion

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very emotional about it because this type of behavior puts other potentially innocent Black lives in danger not only in the place where this happened but all over the country because it's being spread everywhere and I've been following the commentary of the people watching this video. We can definitely chop up game because I'm interested in gardening, just watered the few plants we have a little while ago, (all veggies), we're gonna try to put a garden together so any input you might have will be priceless because I'm a beginner.

forgive me if I'm coming off a bit hostile, but it's just emotion

I feel you I feel the same way but, trust me when you avoid these videos it makes it easier to keep your mind focused. It's good that your on top of this but I know me personally, when I see shyt like this I don't like the feeling I get. I wanna do something but that's not gonna happen. But what I can do is put that energy into finishing these children's books with positive images and put those out to the world from my own production company. That shyt is impact. But yeah I'm just starting with the garden. Building it up. Found some land gonna expand it from my back yard to right in the hood. Land in the hood is cheap as shyt. 4k can get you a nice plot to get it jumping. I'm getting game from a farmer who owns a bunch of land around me soon to provide a little guidance and I will def share that here. The internet is where I got most of my info from.
Just gotta hit up Lowes/home depot and buy the materials and put in work.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
retarded youths come in every race shade and complexion:yeshrug:

they'll get the reaction that they want though

most people form their perspective of reality from TV and books instead of experience and first hand observation

:manny:+

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
retarded youths come in every race shade and complexion:yeshrug:

they'll get the reaction that they want though

most people form their perspective of reality from TV and books instead of experience and first hand observation

:manny:+

the depictions of Black people in media are overwhelmingly negative, so what do you think is running through a white persons mind when they finally encounter a Black person and all they know is what they've seen on worldstar.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the depictions of Black people in media are overwhelmingly negative, so what do you think is running through a white persons mind when they finally encounter a Black person and all they know is what they've seen on worldstar.

that's exactly the point

go to the impoverished majority "white" areas of the country with a camera and get ready to see some bullshyt

really you can go anywhere and find things just as bad or worse
poverty ignorance all the ills vices and character defects go hand and hand

if you're smart you've figured out 99% of all humans regardless of race ain't shyt:mjlol:
:mjcry:+

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
Your inductive reasoning is what is damaging, Matt. How does one girls' faults excuse the justification of white supremacist cacs on the worthlessness of all black bodies?

Let's not also forget to mention that had this been an 11 year old white girl participating in such vile behaviour, this would not have been a race discussion or become a larger discussion about the white community.