We almost had another one in Broward County

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
The fukk is this fake outrage bullshyt we have going on here? The officer said dude hit him with his car. We don't know whether that's true or not, so we can't rage off of that.

Which leaves the vid..

...dude was clearly resisting until he was on his stomach and both hands were behind his back, at which time it becomes a little harder to see if there was any more resistance or not due to the restricted movement of the brother...but EITHER way there still was ZERO excessive force used.

You see, this is the dumb shyt right here that will start to surface, and begin to dillute the potency of our REAL and LEGIT outcries/concerns(mike, eric, freddie).

It's like she posted this shyt on FB literally just for viral 'daps'.

And the slave minded comments under the vid are typical and disgusting:

Evangelist Carolyn Blackwell-Price: "I thought that was my niece's voice! We were praying tonight about the evil intent of the law enforcer officers! Lord have mercy!!"

Alfreda Graham: "Yes Shalonda Green- Thomas we need everybody to repost and PRAY."

Evangelist Carolyn Blackwell-Price: "One thing I know, God is real, He knows all things, and He sees all things! God is exposing something that's been going on for many years! We will continue to pray, because prayer changes things!"

It's like, even if this were a legit case of police brutality/excessive force these fukks would be useless any damn way with all that knee-bowed lets pray bullshyt.

This whole story is just a pitiful attempt to garner faux outrage and it's a shame.

Here is the thing you have to understand.

If you are in a police encounter, and the cop lies, at this point you do not know what they are going to do.

You no longer look at him as a police officer, you look at him as dangerous. He can do anything to you, trust me your heart will start racing cause you know you are dealing with a bad cop.

There is a good chance this cop lied, and this should not be overlooked. Michael Slager lied. When cops lie, it is to cause real damage, its not some passive aggressive game of pitty pat they are playing. They can have you fighting a felony. Cops go for your throat when they out to get you.

So no, I do not take this guys claim lightly. They been terrorizing our neighborhoods for years, and its using these tactics. And he might do jail time if there is no video showing he did not hit the cop.

Remember...

So please do not pick and chose when to side with the police, cause you will be giving them a benefit of the doubt they do not deserve. Even black officers have spoke on the nature of the white police and how they can not speak up either.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Isn't that what we are doing now? Riots and protest are essentially begging the majority to sympathize with your plight... Anyway what happened in the video could have been avoided (IN MY OPINION) if he were to simply comply....

People react differently to adversity. You can't expect everyone to act the way you deem as correct. And to concentrate on the victims reaction to tyranny is to miss the point entirely.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Here is the thing you have to understand.

If you are in a police encounter, and the cop lies, at this point you do not know what they are going to do.

You no longer look at him as a police officer, you look at him as dangerous. He can do anything to you, trust me your heart will start racing cause you know you are dealing with a bad cop.

There is a good chance this cop lied, and this should not be overlooked. Michael Slager lied. When cops lie, it is to cause real damage, its not some passive aggressive game of pitty pat they are playing. They can have you fighting a felony. Cops go for your throat when they out to get you.

So no, I do not take this guys claim lightly. They been terrorizing our neighborhoods for years, and its using these tactics. And he might do jail time if there is no video showing he did not hit the cop.

Remember...

So please do not pick and chose when to side with the police, cause you will be giving them a benefit of the doubt they do not deserve. Even black officers have spoke on the nature of the white police and how they can not speak up either.

Remove your emotional veil and only then will you be able to reason properly.

As for now, you've gone completely off into a left field tangent, wholly irrelevant to this particular case scenario and it's only because of the current state of things.. a valid reason for it, yes, but not excusable..

Be mindful of that.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:dahell:

Man get your fakkit ass the fukk outta here.

He was confused as to why he is being arrested. You call that resistance? :heh:

If he actually resisted the officer would have either pumped him full of lead or bashed his face in with his baton.

Goddamn some of you nikkas are such naive buffoons.

What's faux about a nikka getting pulled from his car and arrested as his wife and kids watch FOR NO JUST REASON.

Slave mentality is a motherfukker.

:scust:

If you aren't a female, be very ashamed.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Remove your emotional veil and only then will you be able to reason properly.

As for now, you've gone completely off into a left field tangent, wholly irrelevant to this particular case scenario and it's only because of the current state of things.. a valid reason for it, yes, but not excusable..

Be mindful of that.

Cops lying is serious. This guy is looking at a 5 or 10 year prison sentence and he probably did not hit the cop. This is why he is bugging. You think he is worrying about if this is faux or real to you. Too many people done got locked up over fabricated police report. Remember, Micheal Slager lied along with 4 other cops. He sounds like a father of 3 who is in crisis, not some cold hearted thug that runs over the police.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you aren't a female, be very ashamed.
Nah fukk nikka your garbage ass post is shameful

negged right back fakkit

yV50dkL.gif

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Cops lying is serious. This guy is looking at a 5 or 10 year prison sentence and he probably did not hit the cop. This is why he is bugging. You think he is worrying about if this is faux or real to you. Too many people done got locked up over fabricated police report. Remember, Micheal Slager lied along with 4 other cops. He sounds like a father of 3 who is in crisis, not some cold hearted thug that runs over the police.

Nobody is denying that cops lie, stop fishing for rep and daps. If you are able to read, I CLEARLY said we DO NOT KNOW if he hit the officer or not. And that is the TRUTH. We DO NOT KNOW.

There is nothing 'false' about that simple little fact. So with that said, you are a fool to automatically rage off of it just because we know that cops DO lie.

At that point, the rage should then shift to the excessive force but wait, there was none.

As I stated, the current state of events has everyone, especially young 19-25 yr old brothers, brains in a state of cloudy emotional rage and rightfully so.

But the problem with that is it blocks common sense and reasoning and replaces it with bleeding heart knee jerk reactions.

And that type of 'thinking' is highly detrimental for us during this time of war. And yes, we ARE at war.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Nobody is denying that cops lie, stop fishing for rep and daps. If you are able to read, I CLEARLY said we DO NOT KNOW if he hit the officer or not. And that is the TRUTH. We DO NOT KNOW.

There is nothing 'false' about that simple little fact. So with that said, you are a fool to automatically rage off of it just because we know that cops DO lie.

At that point, the rage should then shift to the excessive force but wait, there was none.

As I stated, the current state of events has everyone, especially young 19-25 yr old brothers, brains in a state of cloudy emotional rage and rightfully so.

But the problem with that is it blocks common sense and reasoning and replaces it with bleeding heart knee jerk reactions.

And that type of 'thinking' is highly detrimental for us during this time of war. And yes, we ARE at war.

That's your problem you are only mad at the cops when they kill people or excessive force.

You do not care about false imprisonment.

You don't care about dudes fighting cases for years and losing everything. .

I'm worry about cops abusing their power, but from what you say you don't care in this particular case. I fear cops because they words alone can false imprison me. So lets agree to disagree.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Cops lie all the time, just so they can make you eat a case.

early this morning i read this story bout lying officers....

Cops took cash bribes in credit repair scam, according to federal government
Police officers at multiple Miami-Dade departments wrote phony crime reports

http://www.local10.com/news/cops-to...scam-according-to-federal-government/32623518

MIAMI -
Several Miami-Dade police officers are being targeted by the federal government after they took part in a credit repair scam in which they allegedly wrote phony crime reports in exchange for cash bribes, according to federal court records.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
That's your problem you are only mad at the cops when they kill people or excessive force.

You do not care about false imprisonment.

You don't care about dudes fighting cases for years and losing everything. .

I'm worry about cops abusing their power, but from what you say you don't care. I fear cops because they words alone can false imprison me. So lets agree to disagree.

I agree to disagree with people who've provided a sound reasoning.

You sound 15. "waah you dont care about black imprisonment waah wahh".

So let's just agree to have you fall back and think about some of the things I am trying to convey to you, instead.

Later.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

http://www.local10.com/news/cops-to...scam-according-to-federal-government/32623518

MIAMI -
Several Miami-Dade police officers are being targeted by the federal government after they took part in a credit repair scam in which they allegedly wrote phony crime reports in exchange for cash bribes, according to federal court records.

Dude only cares when cops abuse their power when they kill people or excessive force. Any other abuse of power does not matter to him. :laugh:

I hate crooked officers, this guy only hate crooked officers that kill people or excessive force.

I grew up in Ft Lauderdale where the police go hard.

Anyone down here will tell you how crooked the Miami and Ft Lauderdale police are.

I agree to disagree with people who've provided a sound reasoning.

You sound 15. "waah you dont care about black imprisonment waah wahh".

So let's just agree to have you fall back and think about some of the things I am trying to convey to you, instead.

Later.

I get it, you don't hate ALL crooked officers. :laugh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

MIAMI -

cot:damn: ......treating jokers lives like legos and playdoh