We almost had another one in Broward County

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
fukk it...

He was resisting! Just follow the gotdamn orders fool!!!! He was sounding like an over emotional kid.....

Whats the worst that can happen by following police orders? Going to a cell for a few hours?

Black people need to humble themselves...
Negged and reported :camby:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Negged and reported :camby:

For what?

Why is it so hard to comply? Just allow them to arrest you then handle it legally! We have seen what happens when black men disregard orders from white officers; so with that in mind it would be smart to simply follow orders hence why I said we need to humble ourselves...

Reported for what? Giving my opinion..... No you :camby: ....

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
For what?

Why is it so hard to comply? Just allow them to arrest you then handle it legally! We have seen what happens when black men disregard orders from white officers; so with that in mind it would be smart to simply follow orders hence why I said we need to humble ourselves...

dont quote me fakkit

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
For what?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The fukk is this fake outrage bullshyt we have going on here? The officer said dude hit him with his car. We don't know whether that's true or not, so we can't rage off of that.

Which leaves the vid..

...dude was clearly resisting until he was on his stomach and both hands were behind his back, at which time it becomes a little harder to see if there was any more resistance or not due to the restricted movement of the brother...but EITHER way there still was ZERO excessive force used.

You see, this is the dumb shyt right here that will start to surface, and begin to dillute the potency of our REAL and LEGIT outcries/concerns(mike, eric, freddie).

It's like she posted this shyt on FB literally just for viral 'daps'.

And the slave minded comments under the vid are typical and disgusting:

Evangelist Carolyn Blackwell-Price: "I thought that was my niece's voice! We were praying tonight about the evil intent of the law enforcer officers! Lord have mercy!!"

Alfreda Graham: "Yes Shalonda Green- Thomas we need everybody to repost and PRAY."

Evangelist Carolyn Blackwell-Price: "One thing I know, God is real, He knows all things, and He sees all things! God is exposing something that's been going on for many years! We will continue to pray, because prayer changes things!"

It's like, even if this were a legit case of police brutality/excessive force these fukks would be useless any damn way with all that knee-bowed lets pray bullshyt.

This whole story is just a pitiful attempt to garner faux outrage and it's a shame.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For what?

Just allow them to enslave you then nicely beg them not to do it anymore :francis:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The fukk is this fake outrage bullshyt we have going on here? The officer said dude hit him with his car. We don't know whether that's true or not, so we can't rage off of that.

Which leaves the vid..

...dude was clearly resisting until he was on his stomach and both hands were behind his back, at which time it becomes a little harder to see if there was any more resistance or not due to the restricted movement of the brother...but EITHER way there still was ZERO excessive force used.

You see, this is the dumb shyt right here that will start to surface, and begin to dillute the potency of our REAL and LEGIT outcries/concerns(mike, eric, freddie).

It's like she posted this shyt on FB literally just for viral 'daps'.

And the slave minded comments under the vid are typical and disgusting:

Evangelist Carolyn Blackwell-Price: "I thought that was my niece's voice! We were praying tonight about the evil intent of the law enforcer officers! Lord have mercy!!"

Alfreda Graham: "Yes Shalonda Green- Thomas we need everybody to repost and PRAY."

Evangelist Carolyn Blackwell-Price: "One thing I know, God is real, He knows all things, and He sees all things! God is exposing something that's been going on for many years! We will continue to pray, because prayer changes things!"

It's like, even if this were a legit case of police brutality/excessive force these fukks would be useless any damn way with all that knee-bowed lets pray bullshyt.

This whole story is just a pitiful attempt to garner faux outrage and it's a shame.
:dahell:

Man get your fakkit ass the fukk outta here.

He was confused as to why he is being arrested. You call that resistance? :heh:

If he actually resisted the officer would have either pumped him full of lead or bashed his face in with his baton.

Goddamn some of you nikkas are such naive buffoons.

What's faux about a nikka getting pulled from his car and arrested as his wife and kids watch FOR NO JUST REASON.

Slave mentality is a motherfukker.

:scust:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Just allow them to enslave you then nicely beg them not to do it anymore :francis:

Isn't that what we are doing now? Riots and protest are essentially begging the majority to sympathize with your plight... Anyway what happened in the video could have been avoided (IN MY OPINION) if he were to simply comply....