WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Damn I just was going to post this. Good for them. Makes the fight 1 step closer to happening. Would love Floyd's next 3 fights to be Khan, Garcia and Pacquiao

no it does not and it absolutely means nothing. at the end of the day the both top rank and goldenboy have to come together to the table and put this fight together. the wbc can't enforce shyt especially when floyd has about 20 fukkin wbc belts in his closet. the worst they can do his strip him for the title. i really don't see why the wbc did this.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
no it does not and it absolutely means nothing. at the end of the day the both top rank and goldenboy have to come together to the table and put this fight together. the wbc can't enforce shyt especially when floyd has about 20 fukkin wbc belts in his closet. the worst they can do his strip him for the title. i really don't see why the wbc did this.
Exactly... Like Floyd HAS to fight him anyway

And Pac wasn't even in the top 10 of the WBC rankings, now all of a sudden he is after beating someone like RIos :comeon:

FOH :camby:, Pacqiuao hasn't earned a shot. He needs to go avenge his "controversial" Bradley loss before he begins to think about Floyd. Still trying to ride a nikkas coattails :shaq2:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If the WBC set a deadline to defend the belt against Pac or be stripped and Floyd were to drop the belt to avoid making a fight with Pac. It would look REAL BAD from a PR standpoint. I can't recall Floyd ever dropping a belt at anypoint in his career to avoid a dangerous mandatory. To do it for the 1st time against Pac would result in a PR nightmare. He would get hammered non-stop by ESPN and the boxing media. But the WBC making Pac Floyd's mandatory could actually be beneficial to Floyd. Say the WBC were to set a deadline for the fight, and Golden Boy & Top Rank engaged in negotiations and couldn't come to an agreement. Then the WBC would order a purse bid. Which i think Golden Boy would win seeing as they have the deeper pockets. Then Floyd gets to dictate the purse split, venue etc.

Last edited:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
the WBC.... these are the guys that give out "diamond" & "24k gold" belts for "special" fights :heh: they also have a "latino" belt wtf? they allowed chavez jr. to fight 3 bums before fighting martinez when he was the mandatory for over a year :sitdown: and it's no secret floyd doesn't fight a "mandatory" he's been picking and fighting whoever the fukk he wants and whoever makes him the most money for years now :win:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the WBC.... these are the guys that give out "diamond" & "24k gold" belts for "special" fights :heh: they also have a "latino" belt wtf? they allowed chavez jr. to fight 3 bums before fighting martinez when he was the mandatory for over a year :sitdown: and it's no secret floyd doesn't fight a "mandatory" he's been picking and fighting whoever the fukk he wants and whoever makes him the most money for years now :win:
Was Guerrero not a mandatory, nikkas need to stop talking out they ass here.......................