Ways to flip $5000 real quick....(legally)

Daps
Im might look into buying shyt whole sale and flipping.

Story:
I tried buying some flashdrives (coulda tripled my money) from some nikkas in China (watch them :scheme: ass nikkas)

They sold me some bootleg flashdrives, they were name brand but they were 2GB and re-programmed them so when you put it in the computer it says 8GB. So I ran my own program to check them and I find out they only 2GB. Im like, fukk it...Imma sell them any way. They look legit so you wouldn't know if you copped.

Some bytch ass :cac: (nobody important, just another user) on ebay was like. "Im not sure if you're aware but we have been seeing flash drives like the ones your selling and they are bootleg, I suggest you take the ad down and return it to who you bought it from to get a refund."

I cant cause them nikkas is in China so I leave the ads up there...fukk that cac :jawalrus:

Then the hoe ass nikka got my ebay account taken down :damn:

...but anyway imma see if I can find some shyt again and flip them on ebay or craigslist but just be more cautious on what I cop. :manny:

Its hard cause shyt gotta be bordline bootleg to have any kinda profit margin. Them :asians: be selling direct on ebay now too. :pacspit:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Im might look into buying shyt whole sale and flipping.

Story:
I tried buying some flashdrives (coulda tripled my money) from some nikkas in China (watch them :scheme: ass nikkas)

They sold me some bootleg flashdrives, they were name brand but they were 2GB and re-programmed them so when you put it in the computer it says 8GB. So I ran my own program to check them and I find out they only 2GB. Im like, fukk it...Imma sell them any way. They look legit so you wouldn't know if you copped.

Some bytch ass :cac: (nobody important, just another user) on ebay was like. "Im not sure if you're aware but we have been seeing flash drives like the ones your selling and they are bootleg, I suggest you take the ad down and return it to who you bought it from to get a refund."

I cant cause them nikkas is in China so I leave the ads up there...fukk that cac :jawalrus:

Then the hoe ass nikka got my ebay account taken down :damn:

...but anyway imma see if I can find some shyt again and flip them on ebay or craigslist but just be more cautious on what I cop. :manny:

Its hard cause shyt gotta be bordline bootleg to have any kinda profit margin. Them :asians: be selling direct on ebay now too. :pacspit:
I was doing this same shyt and making BANK. Like $500 a day until them :cac: over at eBay completely bodied my account and restricted my selling.

Gotta more shyt up my sleeves tho. They can't keep a good man down :scheme:

Subs thread tho

Daps
I was doing this same shyt and making BANK. Like $500 a day until them :cac: over at eBay completely bodied my account and restricted my selling.

Gotta more shyt up my sleeves tho. They can't keep a good man down :scheme:

Subs thread tho

I got more lives on ebay than Mario breh :jawalrus:

Where you find your supplier, I was at alibaba with it...that shyt like a dark alley, them nikkas be schemin':skip:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:scheme: cop a bunch of them bootleg beats for $70-$80 and flipp them for $250, hit me up for the link

Daps
:scheme: cop a bunch of them bootleg beats for $70-$80 and flipp them for $250, hit me up for the link

theoretically this would work but you cant sell it online cause sites like ebay monitor name brand items now and dre headphone auctions get shut down quick

so you would have to sell in person/craiglist but if a person is going to pay that much ($250) they would probably get it from a store where they can get a warranty and they know the item is real.

So the problem is selling it, really.

:manny:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
theoretically this would work but you cant sell it online cause sites like ebay monitor name brand items now and dre headphone auctions get shut down quick

so you would have to sell in person/craiglist but if a person is going to pay that much ($250) they would probably get it from a store where they can get a warranty and they know the item is real.

Craiglist :win: way to many dumb people out there.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

not really Ive done some transactions on CL and for the most part ppl "trust" :smugfavre: what you sellin, and idk if you seen the pics of bootleg beats pro and studios but they look beyond legit down to the boxing, i mean making $5,000 off this would be diffculty /impossible but its nice for a quick buck

right now am look at the black/red studio pros for $67 , he buys 10 of those for $67 = $670, them sells them for $200-$250 each he makes $2000-$2500, he lookin at $1830 profit , :shaq:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
not really Ive done some transactions on CL and for the most part ppl "trust" :smugfavre: what you sellin, and idk if you seen the pics of bootleg beats pro and studios but they look beyond legit down to the boxing, i mean making $5,000 off this would be diffculty /impossible but its nice for a quick buck

right now am look at the black/red studio pros for $67 , he buys 10 of those for $67 = $670, them sells them for $200-$250 each he makes $2000-$2500, he lookin at $1830 profit , :shaq:

where do you find suppliers?

Daps

Send me a Private Message :shaq:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I think I'ma get back to my old hustle of hacking game systems, I just been uout the loop since Fallout 3 came out so my gaming swag is :flabbynsick: