Wayne's Tour Bus Got Shot At In ATL!! (tmz)

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Bruh Ive been to New Orleans many times...I have in laws that live Orleans Parish....and like others have said....there are alot down low nikkaz in the NO as well....there has always been a rivalry between both cities so this ain't really nothing new....hopefully it doesn't get outta control....

It's down low nikkas everywhere...every state, city, town.
I have ppl in Louisiana and Atlanta (also lived there for 2 yrs), so I know about the rivalry. My fam told me when Katrina happened and N.O. ppl came there it was cool, they welcomed them with open arms. But as soon as nikkas started to bring that wild shyt there, shyt went left quick.

Once gunfire starts and nikkas lives are threaten chances are they will get out of control. Aint a Damn thing Birdman can do to control an entire city. I've personally seen nikkas from the two cities in action... There NO comparison lol

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Black people.
582337.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Brah, he thorough unless ALL the shyt I heard about him in Atl been lies. He was putting in work before he got on. I'm basing this off from what I hear from Atl nikkas who be in them streets. Young and old, they all say the same thing. Maybe what I've heard is lies though. :manny: @AVXL what you heard?

Bruh....you was making your claims based off of shyt YOU HEARD FROM OTHER NIKKAS?!?!? :rudy:

All this time u was talking like YOU KNEW YOUNG THUG PERSONALLY?!?!?:why:

Look young dude..for every dude that claims he got nikkas that Can vouch for him as being thoro. ...

you Can bet there three or more nikkas who would say he was a LAME A$$ FUKKBOY... :umad:

dont let The SMOKE and MIRRORS of The Streets Fool ya:ufdup:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Bruh....you was making your claims based off of shyt YOU HEARD FROM OTHER NIKKAS?!?!? :rudy:

All this time u was talking like YOU KNEW YOUNG THUG PERSONALLY?!?!?:why:

Look young dude..for every dude that claims he got nikkas that Can vouch for him as being thoro. ...

you Can bet there three or more nikkas who would say he was a LAME A$$ FUKKBOY... :umad:

dont let The SMOKE and MIRRORS of The Streets Fool ya:ufdup:
We have another poster on here who does know Thug personally.
Dude trollin hard as fukk and he's always been a nikka who did shyt just for attention since High School he's just gettin more extreme with it nowadays cause he's doing it on a larger scale. nikkas voted him best dressed in high school as a joke...I went to high school with him for a few years before he transferred after getting jumped and beat with a bat(hence those facial scars and why his teeth used to be fukked up) in like 9th or the beginning of 10th grade. Everybody used to call him "Lil Jeff"..

He one of them ugly ass funny nikkas that always did crazy or odd shyt to get attention from hoes. He started QB in high school and was a basketball star, his dad is a local legend for athletics and coaches bball at the high school. He aint really start going crazy til he started taking rap real serious, dude had a scholarship to college for athletics and fukked it all up.

He a real hood nikka tho, not a drug dealer but more of a user that would rob dealers or set em up and such. He got hella p*ssy on the block too and his name whole weight on the southside and westside of ATL heavy, nikka got like 6 kids around the city and tons of baby mamas and he only 23.

Dude tied up in so much bullshyt between signing 360 contracts and owed street debts that he not really eating off his career. Birdman taking 15% of everything himself and I know the 300 ENT 360 deal he signed prolly taking at least another 15-30%....

He been rapping since like 2010 and wasnt really seeing any success from it outside of the hood of ATL so this gay shyt just a way for him to get attention on a larger scale, I know him and his manager, and his sisters and all the nikkas he used to be on the block with and its obviously a gimmick. His manager told me they were looking for a way to garner attention for him to take to the next level last september right after he invested 10K to fix his teeth.

The nikkas from his block say he "gay for pay" now lol....

Once he got his teeth fixed thats when the gimmicks started just watch the vids below he used to be crazy and outgoing, now the nikka wanna act shy and barely talk at all in an interview, Rich homie gotta talk for him lol. Dude been drugged up, it's just that he softened himself up to get mainstream attention...a suspect "gay" rapper named Young Thug is perfect for 2014.

Before he fixed his teeth and gimmicks started

After he fixed his teeth and softened up his image with gay gimmicks

Daps
Brah, he thorough unless ALL the shyt I heard about him in Atl been lies. He was putting in work before he got on. I'm basing this off from what I hear from Atl nikkas who be in them streets. Young and old, they all say the same thing. Maybe what I've heard is lies though. :manny: @AVXL what you heard?

What have you heard breh feed the brehs we need details:francis: