Wayne's Tour Bus Got Shot At In ATL!! (tmz)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:beli: U act as if having GOONS to KILL for u is some difficult supernatural task

IF The BREAD IS RIGHT...THEM KILLAS WILL BE THERE FOR U EVERY NIGHT:ufdup:
Brah, dude got a rep in Atl for being bout the street shyt. I'm not gonna argue the shyt, ya'll can keep with ya'll coli narrative. Don't give a fukk.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Brah, dude got a rep in Atl for being bout the street shyt. I'm not gonna argue the shyt, ya'll can keep with ya'll coli narrative. Don't give a fukk.

only reason you so concerned about his REP is because he a rapper.... :stopitslime:

when in REAL LIFE you got regular NON FAMOUS dudes who got GOONS on The regular

like my former coworker who was had a GOON assault his babymama to silence her....

Young Thug or any rapper for that matter is not unique

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
only reason you so concerned about his REP is because he a rapper.... :stopitslime:

when in REAL LIFE you got regular NON FAMOUS dudes who got GOONS on The regular

like my former coworker who was had a GOON assault his babymama to silence her....

Young Thug or any rapper for that matter is not unique
Brah, he thorough unless ALL the shyt I heard about him in Atl been lies. He was putting in work before he got on. I'm basing this off from what I hear from Atl nikkas who be in them streets. Young and old, they all say the same thing. Maybe what I've heard is lies though. :manny: @AVXL what you heard?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Gaytl dont want it wit dem N.O. Beleve dat
Bruh Ive been to New Orleans many times...I have in laws that live Orleans Parish....and like others have said....there are alot down low nikkaz in the NO as well....there has always been a rivalry between both cities so this ain't really nothing new....hopefully it doesn't get outta control....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
1570h3b.jpg
....:dahell:....