Wayne's first Blood reference...

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
i heard birdman run shyt and the rest of the red team food.

wayne rep his own set from hollygrove. he show love out west and east but they do them.

I remember hearing that Birdman had to walk through his own hood with security while B.G. and them yelled shyt at him or something of the like, was way back on that other forum.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I remember hearing that Birdman had to walk through his own hood with security while B.G. and them yelled shyt at him or something of the like, was way back on that other forum.
He robbed B.G. thats what i heard.

i heard birdman is a immortal and fought in world war II with red skull against captain america and wolverine. i also heard hes immortal and his ulterior motive is

6a00d83548795069e2012875fe237c970c-800wi

:bustback:

yall cant tell me nikkaz aint under him

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
there are no bloods or crips in uptown new orleans.........

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Preaaaccch - Lamez - hootie n smurf bein thirstin fo sum attention fo a minute !!!

They tried the i'ma diss you til you acknowledge me method and it got them nowhere, they just got lucky as hell that BSM popped off...or else they'd still local rappers performing at bar & grills in lancaster and the IE

Ice B and all of them got more publicity for being involved with RoseMo and him dying, than anything they've ever accomplished on the music tip.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They tried the i'ma diss you til you acknowledge me method and it got them nowhere, they just got lucky as hell that BSM popped off...or else they'd still local rappers performing at bar & grills in lancaster and the IE

Ice B and all of them got more publicity for being involved with RoseMo and him dying, than anything they've ever accomplished on the music tip.

u aint lie !!! hootie n burg got enuff talent to blow without all that xtrad out nonsense .. hope them marks is proud they homeboy had 2 pass fo some publicity n over nite fame ..

boskoe gettin paid fo shows n still droppin videos lol

n to homey sayin aint no bloods n uptown or round them parts .. ?? they aint mobbin like them esho rus .. but fo sure i know a few damus round hollygrove n uptown who would beg 2 differ ...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
u aint lie !!! hootie n burg got enuff talent to blow without all that xtrad out nonsense .. hope them marks is proud they homeboy had 2 pass fo some publicity n over nite fame ..

boskoe gettin paid fo shows n still droppin videos lol

n to homey sayin aint no bloods n uptown or round them parts .. ?? they aint mobbin like them esho rus .. but fo sure i know a few damus round hollygrove n uptown who would beg 2 differ ...

:rudy: breh chill out, aint no real blood set uptown at all, and east shore is the softest part of new orleans, nikkaz have no goons there, nikkaz in hollygrove really get it in they aint on no gangs and bloods shyt, and they have some dudes uptown who wear red all the time, but they just doin it cause bloods is the new hot thing, and trying to dikkride wayne, they have no set or no nothin like that

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
:rudy: breh chill out, aint no real blood set uptown at all, and east shore is the softest part of new orleans, nikkaz have no goons there, nikkaz in hollygrove really get it in they aint on no gangs and bloods shyt, and they have some dudes uptown who wear red all the time, but they just doin it cause bloods is the new hot thing, and trying to dikkride wayne, they have no set or no nothin like that

thank you I grew up in iberville and lived a short time in 7th ward with my cousins....even in 10-17th there are no bloods............but them nikkas will kill you over a $.79 slurpee :merchant:

protip slim(both soulja and babys brother) and bg influence in NOLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:birdman: and lil wayne