Wayne's first Blood reference...

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
explained this man x has nothin 2 do with mack 10 .. they may have got them open to the blood ting but they had no affiliation through mack or the set mack repped ..

mack is a inglewood queen street blood

th set wayne reps is .. east mob piru .. his brother capito met terminator from the MOB when b diddy was playin in the NO and he pent some time in cali and term put him on .. they set up a eastside mob piru set in new orelans east as well ..

wayne got a pass from there and baby n them been payin sicen to rep what they rep n claim what they claim .. .. baby got his pass from bounty hunnas as well as he paid em fo security a number of times when they was first goin out to kali

weezys newest artist on YMCMB - Flow is from that hood !! He got a tape droppin soon

years before pierce was throwing up P's on the court, Baron was doing interviews with red houseshoes on... dude was always on the scene with affiliated rappers/ bangers but always on the low just to not draw attention to himself..

looking back tho, I dont think Mack woulda ever vouched for Birdman and Wayne to claim QS...NHP's look :flabbynsick: with bricksquad

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what r u sayin ?? i never said b diddy wasnt affiliated .. diddy is the reason terminator was int he no THATS HIS BROTHER .. thats why they always been affiliated

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
maybe i was a naive youngin. but i thought the b in CMB was a blood reference way back. i'm talking like 97. i realize they said it meant billionaire, but that was obviously ducktales.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah first i can remember is the Drop it Like it's Hot freestyle...and around the same time he started Capo and Marly G in videos with him flamed up and shyt

maybe i was a naive youngin. but i thought the b in CMB was a blood reference way back. i'm talking like 97. i realize they said it meant billionaire, but that was obviously ducktales.

Last edited by a moderator:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
fucc him and baby cause when B.G was there they was hollering choppa

[ame=http://youtu.be/oGB1CcRvHkE]Tear Da Club Up Thugs feat. Hot Boys & Big Tymers - Playa Why You Hatin (Hypnotize / Cash Money) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/4fCTCeIt3MM]B.G. - Cash Money Is An Army - YouTube[/ame]

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
what r u sayin ?? i never said b diddy wasnt affiliated .. diddy is the reason terminator was int he no THATS HIS BROTHER .. thats why they always been affiliated

breh, im saying that Baron has been pushing that line way below the radar for years... and the only people that credit Mack with giving wayne n co. a pass are those who don't really know what's going on.

bricksquad = real bloods

ymcmb = not so much

Bricksquad= blood nikkas who want to get into the industry so bad, they'll ride with whoever will give them some exposure.

just a few years ago, all them nikkas was riding with G Unit West in Spider video with Game Over shirts on.

literally that same camp of nikkas has been trying to get on since the whole Atlanta/LA hood connection been jumping off.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

na breh it was never a reference for blood, new orleans dont have gangs or blood are anything like that, cash money brother

and lol at them nikkaz starting a blood set in the softest part of new orleans, the east, them nikkaz get like no respect on the streets, they soft as fukk, but i aint going to even go there

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Yeah first i can remember is the Drop it Like it's Hot freestyle...and around the same time he started Capo and Marly G in videos with him flamed up and shyt

New Jack City "We All We Got!" - YouTube

my dude this is what they got this from...cause the dope house was name the carter and thats where lil wayne got the name from his album from..

EDIT:this is mint for OH SOHH TRILL

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
i seen new jack city negro. but they wasn't the cash money brothers either.
Yeah they actually were though...they got the name of the label from the movie, and lifted CMB straight from there as the name of the crew for Cash Money Brothers...hence the constant references to "Cash Money Brothers" on like every other song back then, Both Juvi and Wayne taking "Nino" as an alias on separate occasions, the concept for The Carter, etc....the "B for Billionaires" is some way post-Universal deal stuff, not what it originally stood for

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh, im saying that Baron has been pushing that line way below the radar for years... and the only people that credit Mack with giving wayne n co. a pass are those who don't really know what's going on.

Bricksquad= blood nikkas who want to get into the industry so bad, they'll ride with whoever will give them some exposure.

just a few years ago, all them nikkas was riding with G Unit West in Spider video with Game Over shirts on.

literally that same camp of nikkas has been trying to get on since the whole Atlanta/LA hood connection been jumping off.

Preaaaccch - Lamez - hootie n smurf bein thirstin fo sum attention fo a minute !!!

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i heard birdman run shyt and the rest of the red team food.

wayne rep his own set from hollygrove. he show love out west and east but they do them.

weezy dont have his own set .. the set lets him claim and that set east is Eastside mob piru , capito bigg d all from esho aka east shore/eastside mob piru ..but there whole link is eastside mob piru in bompton

people know him as term - but red karpet is the 1 who put them on n set up that neighborhood wit capo out there !!!