Wayne's first Blood reference...

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
...I'm curious...what song, album/tape, year?

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
He was flamed up in Juvenile's back that ass up video though. He had on a red bandana on his head and another wrapped around his arm.
them CMR nikkas/New Orleans nikkas use to wear rags of all colors doubt it was on some bangin shyt. That's why you see them nikkas with red, blue, green rags all in they old videos. Wayne and Baby started to flag tho around the time Mack 10 got with CMR like other dudes said in here.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
First time was on the snoop drop it like its hot remix, lol he mad at snoop cause he had a hit wit drop it like its hot, "no im not a hater dont get me wrong, I made it a hot line he made it at song"
but no I doubt it has anything to do wit Mack 10, Wayne said he became a blood after potna/brother went to Cali and became a blood, he said he started reppin it after that

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
explained this man x has nothin 2 do with mack 10 .. they may have got them open to the blood ting but they had no affiliation through mack or the set mack repped ..

mack is a inglewood queen street blood

th set wayne reps is .. east mob piru .. his brother capito met terminator from the MOB when b diddy was playin in the NO and he pent some time in cali and term put him on .. they set up a eastside mob piru set in new orelans east as well ..

wayne got a pass from there and baby n them been payin sicen to rep what they rep n claim what they claim .. .. baby got his pass from bounty hunnas as well as he paid em fo security a number of times when they was first goin out to kali

weezys newest artist on YMCMB - Flow is from that hood !! He got a tape droppin soon