Wayans Bros Appreciation Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

Thanks for that video. I also watched the one about the Mixon brothers. I saw Primm Hood Cinema's Nutty Professor video and watch a bit of Gridiron Gang and wondered where they went.

Does anyone know what happened to Brandon Hammond(kid in Soul Food) and Brandon Quintin Adams(Mighty Ducks/Sandlot)? It seemed like they were everywhere in the 90s and then disappeared. The channel didn't have videos on those two. I subbed to watch some other ones though.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Was that the one where they overhead Pops on the phone talking about there was fungus on his tongue, his breasts were freakishly large and his liver was completely rotten even though he was talking about meat for the diner? :mjlol:

Then Dee was checking his head for a fever and he said something like if you gonna do that, your hands better go wayyyy south :russ:

"It was the liquor, Shawn, it was the liquor. :mjcry: "

Also, Pops not haven't been to a doctor since the Tuskegee experiment. Lucky for him, he was in the A-group and got treated. :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Military Ese:I am committed to defending democracy

Marlon::hhh: I a'int defending Democracy, she owe me $5.00

Sgt. Scully: (to Lopez) Cut the noise down back there, Lopez. :ufdup:

Lopez: Sir, Yes Sir! :salute:

Marlon: (mocking Lopez) "Sir, Yes Sir!" :troll: :russ:

Hey Lopez, when Martin Luther King freed the slaves, he also freed the Pahta-Ricans. :pachaha:

:mjlol:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
One of my favorite episodes is the Drama for yo Mama episode:mjlol:

Interviewer: I thought you said in your letter that your dad blurts out all kind of things

Shawn: Oh yeah Pops is always blurting out crazy things

Pops: MICHAEL JACKSON IS A PUERTO RICAN :damn:

The part when they bring Marlon out :dead:

Shawn: When our mom was pregnant she drank a bottle of activator, she turned him into a monster. At least he got good hair tho:russ: