Wayans Bros Appreciation Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Is that how much it was?! :russ:

Been a minute since I seen that scene :mjlol:

I remember Marlon being disgusted when he heard the amount. He said something like "Negro, yo family split up over 34 dollars?!" :mjlol:

Shawn gets flack for not being as funny as his family, but he's very good at playing the straight man. You couldn't have both of them being over the top on that show.

Shawn was perfect in that role. The scene where he tells Marlon he can't be on the game show is hilarious. He straight up tells him that the family would be better off if he wasn't on the team, but Marlon is so stupid, he still doesn't know what Shawn's talking about so he's just like, "LOOK, ARE YOU STUPID?! WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU, YOU CAN'T BE ON THE SHOW!" :dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember Marlon being disgusted when he heard the amount. He said something like "Negro, yo family split up over 34 dollars?!" :mjlol:

Shawn was perfect in that role. The scene where he tells Marlon he can't be on the game show is hilarious. He straight up tells him that the family would be better off if he wasn't on the team, but Marlon is so stupid, he still doesn't know what Shawn's talking about so he's just like, "LOOK, ARE YOU STUPID?! WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU, YOU CAN'T BE ON THE SHOW!" :dead:
Marlon got the last laugh in that episode though. Janet Pilgrim :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Shawn was fukking hilarious to me :dead:

Shawn gets flack for not being as funny as his family, but he's very good at playing the straight man. You couldn't have both of them being over the top on that show.

Exactly, and I ain’t gonna lie I prefer the chill jokes over the over the top so breh was always good with me

Shawn one liners be killing the fukk outta me

Dee: I’ve already lost 3 pounds

Shawn: Did you look behind you?

:dead:

The straight man always goes underappreciated

Whole episode was hilarious. Shawn had one of his funniest one liners at 3:50 :laff:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Whole episode was hilarious. Shawn had one of his funniest one liners at 3:50 :laff:

"Michelangelo? Is he related to D'Angelo? :ohhh:"

"No. And are you related to Corky? :hhh:"

Half the time, Shawn has a smile on his face when he says his lines, like he's trying his hardest not to break character. :dead:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They don't have the video anymore, but the episode when they thought Pops was dying is one of the best. When they took him to see Donna Summers and started dancing had cry laughing, and that's because of Shawn's reaction when he noticed all the gay men surrounding them on the dance floor. :russ:

Was that the one where they overheard Pops on the phone talking about there was fungus on his tongue, his breasts were freakishly large and his liver was completely rotten even though he was talking about meat for the diner? :mjlol:

Then Dee was checking his head for a fever and he said something like if you gonna do that, your hands better go wayyyy south :russ:

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
These are my Wayans. I used to watch this after school everyday. I hope they make a new Scary Movie together.