Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
It's hard to believe this is the same guy. All that grit and drive he had, the body language the demeanor. It's not hard to get Cleveland to embrace you and they're basically Chicago AFC edition. That game was a drag and I don't need to see anymore from him, ever.

His career is over after the year when Cleveland cuts bait and wears that horrendous L for years to come.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He was broken mentally by being shamed publicly. He will never be the same again. Will never return to his form before Massagegate. It’s over.
It’s his fault :yeshrug:

Keep your hands to yourself like we were always told as kids

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What's going on man, I don't get it. Granted I heard the Browns' tackles were out the game but uh....he doesn't look like a starting NFL QB.

Daps
At his best? He was a top 5 QB with like 10-15 years of playing ahead of him :dahell:

If Bill O Brien wasn't such an idiot that fukked the team up they probably make a Super Bowl run like Cincinatti did.

No. Watson was never ever worthy of the contract he got from the browns. He was never THAT nice.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
It's hard to believe this is the same guy. All that grit and drive he had, the body language the demeanor. It's not hard to get Cleveland to embrace you and they're basically Chicago AFC edition. That game was a drag and I don't need to see anymore from him, ever.

His career is over after the year when Cleveland cuts bait and wears that horrendous L for years to come.
That L is something like 140M dead cap hit. They will carry him until the contract is up or until the end of next season. Now will he start…
i-see-i-get-it.gif