Water drinkers, step in here for a minute

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yall can say what yall want about being brainwashed and all that BS. If that was the case all water would taste the same and it doesn't. Some taste good, some dont

Boy C

SPC
Daps
This is OK
header4.jpg

Texas Crystal is captured deep underground from a protected aquifer in Central Texas.
water_extraction.jpg

The illustration on the left demonstrates how water is extracted from an aquifer. Some water is pumped through an orifice in the earth's surface. Water categorized as "Spring" water surfaces on its own by underground pressure.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Penn Gillette is a fat fvck that claims that yoga is bullsh!t and frozen TV dinners are good eats. FOH with that bullsh!t.

Here are some FACTS about bottled water, not opinion:

The American bottled water market is among the largest in the world. According to the Natural Resources Defense Council, this market has "exploded" in recent years, with greater than fifty per cent of Americans drinking bottled water and thirty-three per cent doing so regularly. Sales have grown by a factor of three over the past decade in this multi-billion dollar industry, with tens of billions of bottles sold in the United States and hundreds of billions around the world.

A new report from the International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) states that in 2012, overall consumption of bottled water jumped by 6.2 percent to 9.67 billion gallons, while sales increased by 6.7 percent, totaling $11.8 billion. The statistics were compiled by beverage consulting firm Beverage Marketing Corporation (BMC).

With every American consumer drinking an average of 30.8 gallons of bottled water last year, the report stated that per-capita consumption of bottled water was up 5.3 percent in 2012, and that the beverage increased in absolute volume more than any other beverage category in the U.S.

Hemphill noted that, in comparison to the staggering amount of bottled water that Americans consumed in 2012, neither ready-to-drink tea nor sports drinks reached five gallons of consumption per U.S. consumer last year. Based on the numbers, and lifestyle shifts toward health and wellness, Hemphill said that bottled water is poised for future increases in per capita consumption.

So yeah, bottled water isn't "bullsh!t" just because a fat man with painted nails says so.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clowns..its all jsut water..you getting hyped up into the marketing and image. You couldnt tell the difference if it was tap water and before you come up in here saying I can tell you a gawd damn lie. Put tap water in the same bottle , put it on chill you be sipping on it saying "whew:whew: best 4 bucks I ever spent"

:whoa: In some places, this is true, but AZ tap water is downright garbage. If I lived in CO or WA or somewhere with good water, I'd drink the tap, but AZ water? Even MollyWatr looks at this shyt like :scusthov:.