Water drinkers, step in here for a minute

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I drink a lot of water in a day. I even drink tap water, it might taste a bit off, like if I'm out of town and the water is harder or softer, like Orlando, Florida or Queens, New York. It's going to leave my system in a very short amount of time. I think I have a smaller than average bladder. But, that's besides the point.
Even if I need to get bottled water, like if the local government had a water system contamination issue. I don't buy expensive bottled water when I can get a gallon of spring water from Walmart.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, we drink alkaline water (Water Station--Detroit) and regular water. We have good city water here (how among the rubble, the water is superior in quality..I'll never know), it tastes better than bottled water. Sometimes I drink the bottled water quick to fill it up with tap. It's like $2 something for a whole 24 pack. So two uses per bottle, the original and then from the facet, which is huge for someone who almost never drank pure water, at all. We mix it up with the more costly bottled water, too, so I've tried all the moderately priced waters.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'll never understand why people will pay for something you can get for free:yeshrug:

I've never really bought into the bullshyt they try to push on me but currently, I'm drinking Dasani and the only reason is that it tastes better than my tap water. All I drink is water now so I can't have something that tastes awful.

semtex

:)
Daps
Delta_Faucet_Company_300-DST_Classic_Single_Handle_Kitchen_Faucet_With_Side_Sprayer.jpg

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

people dumb as shyt. "yeah, has flavor to it" :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Brita life brehs

:myman:

I got my big brita jug on deck, keep it in the fridge as I like cold water but not ice water. I got eleventy million water bottles from all sorts of career fairs and conferences so I always got a bottle of water filled somewhere. Save that buying bottled water for 3rd world vacations.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
its fukked up a thread title even has to start with "water drinkers..."

man ...everyone should be drinking water

if u aint ...what the fukk is wrong with u?

Daps
Ya'll Bottled water drinkers who have Netflix need to watch this documentary and see how we have been brainwashed over past 20 years with this water craze to capitalize on us. We are like puppets making it easy for them to profit at like 1900 percent bottling something with no ingredients and thy are laughing at the bank having us we are drinking " pure" healthy products when water has been around since the beginning of time

A683B3B6-FE52-4299-899A-B9BA180F3E36-1502-0000008B46629368.jpg

I tried to tell them...but they aint listen...:wow:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/49326-big-business-water-new-oil.html

:wow: