skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
ANYONE tried ph 9.5 water? This shyt is :ohlawd:

61qjgqi1q5L._SL1374_.jpg

Alkaline water health experts recommend drinking alkaline water with a pH of 9 -9.5 daily for good health. But many home water ionizers can make alkaline water with a pH of 10 or higher. Here are four benefits of high pH water.

Coffee
Coffee can have a pH as low as 2, which is quite acidic! The pH of coffee can be neutralized by using high pH alkaline water. High pH water is needed because boiling alkaline water will lower the pH of the water slightly.

Making coffee with water that has a pH of 10 typically makes coffee that is neutral (ph of 7) or slightly acidic depending on how strong the coffee is made. Coffee made with alkaline water tastes better, and is more aromatic.

Alkaline water hydration for athletes
Athletes use alkaline water with a high pH to alkalize prior to working out. Drinking alkaline water with a pH of 10 or higher has been shown to increase endurance. Electrolyte beverages like Gatorade can also be improved with high pH water.

Heartburn and acid indigestion
Alkaline water is prescribed by doctors in Japan for mild digestive upset. One in-vitro – in the lab – study in the USA showed alkaline water inactivated pepsin, and neutralized hydrochloric acid. But if you have digestive upset, talk to your doctor first. Only your doctor knows for sure if alkaline water might help.

Neutralize pesticides and fungicides on produce
Unless you are lucky enough to have a 100% organic diet, your produce may have pesticide or fungicide residue. The good news is that pesticides and fungicides are acidic, so they are neutralized by alkaline water.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Looks cool, I haven't tried it. I'll be on the lookout.

Buying $3.25 bottled water :smugbiden: