Watchmen appreciation thread

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
great movie, the comic is better and has a totally different ending.

would have been dope to add the squid into the movie, but i understand why they didnt. it was a little too :mindblown: and out of left field

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I seen it opening night with my boys when it came out what was it like 4 years ago :whew: I thought it was a good movie never read the comic but I still intend to. Nobody I went with liked the movie but me :why: I liked it enough to watch it a 2nd time. My homies thought the plot was dumb and Ozmadias reasoning for killing the Comedian and setting up Dr. Manhattan was generic :rudy: ...... Comedian was a scumbag he was teetering from anti-hero to straight villain

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great movie, the comic is better and has a totally different ending.

would have been dope to add the squid into the movie, but i understand why they didnt. it was a little too :mindblown: and out of left field

The movie writers did a good job of adapting an ending more fitting to the current times. But the comic book ending was:gladbron:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The impact on the striking in that film was top notch. When Comedian got destroyed it was like wow. Especially for a scene without real flashy martial arts.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
got the Blu-ray special cut since it's come out and to this day I fall asleep while watching it...probably pop it in and give it a go this weekend