sooooo many quotables....
dope flick.....own the bluray.

a0yqua.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I had no idea what the movie was about when I went to watch it in the theaters. No lie, I only saw 1 preview and thought it looked cool. I was blown away after I saw it. Saw this shyt blazed out and was :gladbron: :ohhh: :wow:

Can't wait for the Before Watchmen HC to drop. :eat:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I thought Watchmen was great and never got why so many comic nerds got so bytchy about the movie. Snyder stayed as true to the source material as you could possibly get in a 2 hour movie and it was an amazing looking movie. It is in my Top 10 of best comic book movies.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
The comic is classic
The movie is pretty good considering how much was in the books and having to fit it in 2hrs. If anything his slavish adherence to the comic worked to hamper the movie IMO.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This movie got unfairly shytted on for some reason but it gets better every time I watch it. The comic is classic (I own it) but I really liked the changes they made in the movie to make it work. I think a lot of people went in thinking they were getting an all out typical comic book action movie not knowing anything about the story beforehand and we disappointed. The comic was way more bloody. Hell the intro is even classic