Dont@Me

😡
Daps
GOAT tier film

still remember the first time i saw it when i was 13

that opening favor scene :ohhh:
then the wedding :ohlawd:
i knew it was a deserved classic already
Yup I knew I was already about the movie wit the opening scene. Commanding respect in a respectful manner being articulate and direct. He may have been a mob boss, but he was definitely a classy guy :ehh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finally getting around to watching this. It's amazing but I'm :mjlol: :dead: at Michael getting back to the states right after Apollonia blows up and immediately goes right back to Kay like "I need you. I want to start a new life with you."

RIP Apollonia :picard:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Still need to get my godfather epic put into digital.

I was tired of the streaming AMC meets wb cst and mouse to see the epic. So I just bought that bytch and need to get it converted.

Art Barr

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Just finally getting around to watching this. It's amazing but I'm :mjlol: :dead: at Michael getting back to the states right after Apollonia blows up and immediately goes right back to Kay like "I need you. I want to start a new life with you."

RIP Apollonia :picard:
in the book she showed up at his house, after she heard he came home. He married Apollonia because he thought Kay wouldn't marry a murderer and gave up on that relationship

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a friend tell me that if Godfather 3 wasn't Godfather 3 and was it's own mob flick [same plot but different names, etc.], people would hold it in higher regard. Y'all think that's true?
I really don't agree with people saying it was trash. It had interesting characters. I thought Andy Garcia was great in it. Sofia Coppola gets a lot of stick for this movie but she played a naive young woman in a believable fashion.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
1 and 2 are classics. I'd also recommend reading the book. Its alot more detailed in how it explains the mafia nuances and what these nikkas is thinking. Super entertaining.
I still have it and the prequel “Family Corleone” I need to get to, and I’ve had them for over 15 years. :damn:

I remember I started Family Corleone but stopped.