Watching Minority Report....

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
might give this a watch, been a while since i've seen it. that eye transplant was :whoa: city.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Rewatching it now. I'm kinda shocked how poorly big scene CGI holds up and the eye surgery scene is out of place in terms of in terms of tone. Gotta I forgot how well its shot.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
tom Cruise had had a GOAT last 15 years making movies. So many classics and even the ones that don't do all that well are usually good movies. Loved Oblivion too. If he didn't jump on that couch, War of the Worlds wouldn't ahve been slept on either.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
When John was on the run hoppin from car to car all I could think of was OG Mario Bros lol

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tom Cruise had had a GOAT last 15 years making movies. So many classics and even the ones that don't do all that well are usually good movies. Loved Oblivion too. If he didn't jump on that couch, War of the Worlds wouldn't ahve been slept on either.
i think he has the best filmography in hollywood history. he easily has the two best sci fi films in minority report and edge of tomorrow. jerry maguire, collateral, few good men, jack reacher, mission impossible (they aight)...i can keep typing and typing. even his mediocre films are decent like far and away, the last samarai, vanilla sky....killed his role in tropic thunder

:wow: anytime a tom cruise movie comes out take my money

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How dare you speak negatively about this movie breh :hitch:

@Sensitive Blake Griffin we gonna stand for this?
I don't remember any of the CGI looking dated, maybe the scene with the automated cars in the city? But also this movie has overexposed stylized visuals as well, which can clash with usage of CGI, Spielberg used similar type overexposed visuals on War of the Worlds as well.