Watching Minority Report....

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
if tom cruise's mission was to just prove the premonition wrong why didn't he just leave the city for the entire week and keep himself secluded until the time came for him to commit the crime?

why go through all those hurdles to try and prove his innocence?
But wasn't he also trying to catch his Son's Killer?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I wasn't into it at first cause i hate jetson ass movies, but it hooked me when he stopped the first kill
When they were trying to figure out which House. Open Door or closed door. Across from the MerryGoRound. When the Cheating Wife was trying to Bone on the Bathroom Floor.

Man: Let's use The Bed, It's soft.
Cheating Wife: I'm Soft.
Me::ohhh::ooh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In my top 10 favorite ever.

Had goat trailers. I was so excited to see it when it came out i almost snuck into the employee screening that Thursday even though i had only worked at the movies for 1 day 2 years prior :heh:

@Sensitive Blake Griffin
one of the greatest scifi flicks ever. The soundtrack, cinematog, suspense, twist, everything is perfection. Tom Cruise carries a movie like no other. Still remember watching it for the first time on DVD with my pops.

Also @FlyRy breh I don't know how big of a gamer you are, but there is this episodic game called Life is Strange and the storyline is like a mixture of Donnie Darko and The Butterfly Effect (your decisions effect stuff that happens later), pretty incredible, and at 20$ it's a fukking steal. I'm loving this new trend in video games where it's like a mixture between television/movie and a game.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Movie i need to rewatch. I saw it when it came out but I was like 16 at the time, and didn't appreciate film like I do now.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
that scientologist makes fukking awesome movies

fukk him and his Scientoligist illuminati shyt, I hate him as a person and hope nothing but the worse for that prick.

"Black man in the illuminati? Last time I checked that was the biggest racist party"

I still like some of his movies however :troll: