Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wonder if prime has this for free…I’ve been rewatching a lot of movies lately

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I still say it's Will's best movie
Written for Tom Cruise, remember he was in The Firm (Paramount plus)

*Mel Gibson and Tom Cruise were considered for the part that went to Will Smith, who took the role largely because he wanted to work with Hackman, and had previously enjoyed working with the producer Jerry Bruckheimer on Bad Boys. George Clooney was also considered for a role in the film. Sean Connery was considered for the role that went to Hackman. The film is notable for having cast several soon-to-be stars in smaller supporting roles, which casting director Victoria Thomas credited to people's interest in working with Gene Hackman*

-Wikipedia

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Written for Tom Cruise, remember he was in The Firm (Paramount plus)

*Mel Gibson and Tom Cruise were considered for the part that went to Will Smith, who took the role largely because he wanted to work with Hackman, and had previously enjoyed working with the producer Jerry Bruckheimer on Bad Boys. George Clooney was also considered for a role in the film. Sean Connery was considered for the role that went to Hackman. The film is notable for having cast several soon-to-be stars in smaller supporting roles, which casting director Victoria Thomas credited to people's interest in working with Gene Hackman*

-Wikipedia
So it looks like Gene was the driver of that car, but yeah I clearly remember Jack Black, Seth Green, that white boy from Oceans 11 & Gone in 60 seconds, and a couple others along with Angelina Jolies daddy in there.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So it looks like Gene was the driver of that car, but yeah I clearly remember Jack Black, Seth Green, that white boy from Oceans 11 & Gone in 60 seconds, and a couple others along with Angelina Jolies daddy in there.
seth green disappears half way through the movie :russ: