Watching Dredd (2012) again for the first time in years and....

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Dope movie. I thought The Raid was the source material, but apparently both scripts were written the same time. Raid just went into production first. Should have had a sequel or Netflix series. Dredd would be amazing as a 1 hr weekly on Netflix or Prime
Damn. I ain’t even know that. And yeah, a sequel or series would be dope.

I remember Tracy Morgan on Howard Stern saying that the incredible hulk was just White rage.

The move Dress 2012 was shot well though
:russ:
Could you imagine the Hulk written in 2021? He’d be mad at cancel culture and liberals. Hilarious.
Falling Down, pissed off white man walking through the ghetto decides to take his frustrations out on the locals

:deadrose:
Bruh. What. The. fukk?

Also, wasn’t there a thread on here about some wild ass cop movie that was supposed to come out about a year or two ago about some crooked ass cops that was supposed to be wild explicit?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Could you imagine the Hulk written in 2021? He’d be mad at cancel culture and liberals. Hilarious.

Bruh. What. The. fukk?

Also, wasn’t there a thread on here about some wild ass cop movie that was supposed to come out about a year or two ago about some crooked ass cops that was supposed to be wild explicit?

Falling down is classic "White Male Rage!! White Male Rage!!"

morris

Superstar
Daps

Bruh. What. The. fukk?

I would also hope he'd be sick of Confederate faggos, cowardly cops w/their own pistol rage, and immigration (every superhero is a damn immigrant to other lands)

That's a script I can get with

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dope movie. I thought The Raid was the source material, but apparently both scripts were written the same time. Raid just went into production first. Should have had a sequel or Netflix series. Dredd would be amazing as a 1 hr weekly on Netflix or Prime
Thank you. I'm sick of people saying Dredd bit The Raid when they were both written at the same time. The shots in this were beautiful.
tumblr_npqho4E59B1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Thank you. I'm sick of people saying Dredd bit Dredd when they were both written at the same time. The shots in this were beautiful.
tumblr_npqho4E59B1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

The slo-mo scenes were dope. The whole movie was piff. Way better then the Stallone version back in the day. I was like 12 and snuck in to see that shyt with my boys.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

They're both Die Hard in an apartment building though :mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
There's a ridiculous amount of lore in Judge Dredd Prime needs to get on that the Boys proved they can make fukkery:banderas:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
The slo-mo scenes were dope. The whole movie was piff. Way better then the Stallone version back in the day. I was like 12 and snuck in to see that shyt with my boys.

The Stallone version ain't all bad.:yeshrug:

I was huge into going to the movies in my teens and remember watching that Judge Dredd. Actually wasn’t a bad time killer :yeshrug:

Slept on the new Dredd tho. Gotta catch up!

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
The novel "Without Remorse" is just a Navy Seal going through Baltimore torturing and killing all the drug dealers cause they corrupt women. It was the first Tom Clancy book I read that made me realize he was a horrible human being.

Isn’t that Michael b new movie :russ:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do people who watch Dredd think that it portrays the Judgess/Cops as good people or heroes.? They’re not and it doesn’t. The only good cop is the psychic broad and her empathy is literally viewed as a weakness by the system.