Watching Dredd (2012) again for the first time in years and....

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Holy shyt, how is this not a favor of the Blue Lives Matter crowd? They love The Punisher, but this shyt right here is their wet dream. Running up in a project building clapping up a bunch of people. Bonkers.

What else fits this mold?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Holy shyt, how is this not a favor of the Blue Lives Matter crowd? They love The Punisher, but this shyt right here is their wet dream. Running up in a project building clapping up a bunch of people. Bonkers.

What else fits this mold?

The novel "Without Remorse" is just a Navy Seal going through Baltimore torturing and killing all the drug dealers cause they corrupt women. It was the first Tom Clancy book I read that made me realize he was a horrible human being.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The novel "Without Remorse" is just a Navy Seal going through Baltimore torturing and killing all the drug dealers cause they corrupt women. It was the first Tom Clancy book I read that made me realize he was a horrible human being.
Damn. Never even heard of that one. Sounds wild as fukk. Might have to circle back and read that one.

Not so low key, them Charles Bronson movies were on that shyt too. And don’t ask which one. All of them shyts were.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Dope movie. I thought The Raid was the source material, but apparently both scripts were written the same time. Raid just went into production first. Should have had a sequel or Netflix series. Dredd would be amazing as a 1 hr weekly on Netflix or Prime