Watching College Hill and .....

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Kyle was a disgrace to all black gay men. I had to do so much damage control ok behalf of gay bruthas after his season

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
what was the name of that short chick that was on the 1st seasons? she was short and thick/phat and they called her no draws or some shyt?
I forgot her name but it was funny how her dad was dean of business school...and his daughter was a thot named "no draws"

Oh and the production/camera work of the first season of College Hill was shytty as fuk.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Flavor of Love. I think that reality show single handedly brought vh1 to prominence.:wow:

So many spin offs came from that show.:banderas:
Yo...so many people got their opportunities/15 min of fame from this show. New York, Bootz and Buckey come to mind. Then the spin offs like I Love NY, Rock of Love, I love Ray Jay, that Real and Chance show which had 2 seasons. Didn't Real pass away?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I wish college was really like college hill :wow:

Live in house full of beautiful women and pure fukkery everyday :mjcry:
Buy or rent a house near a college, let them beautiful girls live rent-free and you too can experience it.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Yo...so many people got their opportunities/15 min of fame from this show. New York, Bootz and Buckey come to mind. Then the spin offs like I Love NY, Rock of Love, I love Ray Jay, that Real and Chance show which had 2 seasons. Didn't Real pass away?

Yes he did :mjcry:

I'm about to see if they have I Love Money Youtube :russ: