Watching College Hill and .....

shonuff

All Star
Daps

s
greatest ???

really??

you dudes better not EVER call someone a c00n or tom if you think those were the greatest black shows.....

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That had to be one of the most unlikable casts on any reality show

They curved all us real brothers at the door.:bryan:
I remember waiting in that audition line with my cousin and he steady telling me to get in line even though I'm British Virgin Islands and He's US. We in the line, seeing alot of familair faces, and some of the dudes that was auditioning would have had that show rolling on some fukkery, real characters. Then this one dude, drunk as fukk in there talking loud to the dude next to him. "They better doh let me on tha show, di'man. Sket goin' tired geh breed in da house."

Some timid looking dude with a clipboard was like :merchant: "What he'd say? Breed? What does breed mean?" When they told him that breh was pretty much talking about fukking everything he can find on camera, that was it:mjlol:, we got a "Thank you for coming...." and got dismissed.:deadrose:
Chicky made it in 'cause he was a local celeb athlete and all the other Virgin Islands folk got recommended by top brass and made it in, or so I heard.

Show could have been alot better if they let some actual dudes on that season, not just Willie Mack trying his best to keep the fukkery moving amongst all that bullshyt faux drama.

Last edited:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
REALITY TV SHOW:what:

there isnt and wasnt anything "great" about anything on BET - in a long ass time -

sorry everyone of them shows were garbage and only showed the WORST behavior to package it as entertainment-