Watching co-workers click their mouse rapidly as you enter their office appreciation

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading this thread in another forum that was joking about 'penis size' and this dude comes over and I click another app so that IE window was underneath. But, on the Windows task bar, it was showing the IE app with the words 'penis size' on it. When I saw it, I tried to divert the conversation away from my screen. I don't think it worked. :facepalm:

:heh::lolbron::laff::laff:

I make sure I got multiple tabs open so when I minimize the browser, it's got CNN or Yahoo or some other shyt.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
yo i cant stand that crap. i hate when co workers just come over to my desk. if you want something, instant message me first. dont just pop up. whats worse is if you on a work related call and they just stand there waiting.

Daps
:pachaha:

He ain't slick. :laff::laff:

One of my co-workers used to get on them sites and hit "control-tab" when his boss comes around. One day, his boss came around while he was getting his shyt on and his computer froze and his control-tab didn't work :weirdo:

The dude was fumbling looking for the cord to pull out to shut his PC down but not before his boss saw the fukkery going on on his screen

:laff::laff::laff:
:laff::laff::laff:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you gotta walk through 2 locked doors to get to my office. by the time you make it to my office to see my screen, i could have fully rebooted my system...:jawalrus::takedat: can't sneak up on me at ALL...:ahh: