Watching co-workers click their mouse rapidly as you enter their office appreciation

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IT sees all that shyt anyways breh even if you delete history and clear cache. It's all logged in the servers.

:pachaha:

I'm in IT, we see all the fukkery that goes on :gladbron: :clap:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Had a job once where i had a meeting with IT and my boss once.

IT GUY Mr More why are you on put this in my p*ssy. Com on the company time and computer

Me I wasn't

IT GUY... we have your web log from the last month. You have visited that site among others

Me :wtf:

What happened? They tossed u in the bushes?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:deadrose:

Got a Lesbian co-worker who stay on those match making sites..soon as someone rolls around to her desk on some :gladbron: ..she instantly looks at you like :merchant:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Only site I visit at work are cnbc.com, cnn.com, ajc.com...and maybe check my bank account every so often..Other than that, can't risk IT pulling me in on some bullshyt.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
how about when you go to their desk? :russ: I see folks trying to close their chat windows and minimize their browsers. shyt be hilarious

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how about when you go to their desk? :russ: I see folks trying to close their chat windows and minimize their browsers. shyt be hilarious

I see that shyt too. Breh, just pay attention to the quick click(s) of the mouse or sudden finger movements when you enter their office. I always see that shyt.

Then you look at their screen and their looking at their desktop. I'm like "nikka, I know you weren't all smilin and gigglin and shyt just looking at your desktop".:lolbron:

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah it's funny. I like when they call me into their office for an issue and let me "drive". The very next click I do will have me like :heh: and them like :merchant:.

I sometimes see some shady shyt in their chat/emails that'll have me like :ooh::russ:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
My cube is one that is in a bad spot. Im right in front of the printer and the opening is facing the main hallway to our office area. As soon as people turn that corner they can see my screen. I try not to look at anything too sketchy unless im the only one in here. On the plus side i now have super hearing. As soon as i hear footsteps i click off of anything suspect.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was reading this thread in another forum that was joking about 'penis size' and this dude comes over and I click another app so that IE window was underneath. But, on the Windows task bar, it was showing the IE app with the words 'penis size' on it. When I saw it, I tried to divert the conversation away from my screen. I don't think it worked. :facepalm: