Watching Batman the animated series for the first time

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The ripped the entire Batman Begins movie off of an episode of this show. I hope those people were credited and got paid

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Goat show only saw the first 2 episodes at first had to go back to DR for school. One of the main reasons I was angry about that was because the new crib we moved to didn't have cable service in the area. Caught up to it later (my cuz and brothers used to record xmen, batman and gargoyles for me and send me the tapes :banderas: ) since at the time In DR all that was popping was Anime dubbed in spanish Saint seiya, transformers masterforce/victory, dragonball etc etc the anime was raww though .
The batman dub came over a year later but to me it was wack compared to the OG english voice actors. And it didnt pop off like the anime shows did shyt was huge in DR. Batman in spanish is fukking wack as hell who the fukk is Bruno Diaz :russ: thats the name they gave bruce wayne. The joker "el guason" , Cat woman "Gatubela" etc etc see they went campy with the voice acting and used the same tone and corny name conventions of the Batman 60's at least the Mexican studios dubbed version they broadcasted in DR was a flippity flop cause they missed the serious tone of the American version. Another thing thay irked me and used to make me shyt it off was that Batman and Bruce used the same tone of voice in spanish. :smh:

I still watch it on the regular. And in college we used to smoke blunts and watch this channel I found on XBMC(now kodi) called DCEU that used to show all them DC animated shows with intertwined stories back to back to back.shyt was epic and sometimes we used to watch all the way from 11pm till 4 am

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
If u have Amazon Prime, I'd watch it...

I watched it at my girls house this past weekend !!

My guilty pleasure episode is the ones with Red Claw.

My girl for some reason didn't like Batman: The Animated Series.