Watching Batman the animated series for the first time

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Doesn't matter how old you are I was a sophomore in college when this dropped and we used to watch in my suitemates room after class, and tape it on VHS when people missed. It was that compelling. I remember the 1st episodes where Batman got that work. Heart of Ice still touches to this day, the Clayface 2 parter. Even the one where Batman went up against a ninja master (I think killed one of his mentors). Every episode felt epic. No show has really been able to recapture that magic and furthermore this for a lot of people is the definitive version of the Batman.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
batman-mask-of-the-phantasm-mondo-poster.jpg

this is only behind the dark knight in my eyes as goat batman movie

Might actually be my number one.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I remember when this first made it's debut on prime time in 1992. I begged my mom to let me watch it. She was like :scust: at watching cartoons. When the first episode went off the air she was like :wow:. We were so blessed to be kids/teenagers in the 90's with this show. I feel sorry for kids nowadays with the bullshyt they got now. This was probably the first animated series that didn't dumb itself down to appeal to children. I wish DC would continue the DCAU instead of ending it after Justice League Unlimited.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember when this first made it's debut on prime time in 1992. I begged my mom to let me watch it. She was like :scust: at watching cartoons. When the first episode went off the air she was like :wow:. We were so blessed to be kids/teenagers in the 90's with this show. I feel sorry for kids nowadays with the bullshyt they got now. This was probably the first animated series that didn't dumb itself down to appeal to children. I wish DC would continue the DCAU instead of ending it after Justice League Unlimited.
Watch Young Justice NOWW