Watching an age mate justify turning into a passport bro is wild stuff

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Fellow Gen X. I havent seen the guy in years, but online you can see hes not the most photogenic chap. After a while I had to turn off his twitter & FB posts because every single post is a complaint about Black American women. For months on end. Its weird to me because at our age, you should be able to discern better. At some point its something that you are doing. Dude has worked for the city for years…does well, could retire on three years. But the whining and saying women outside the country treat him better. The final straw for me was him obviously being in the DR for the first time and saying “a Dominican woman took me out to lunch. A black woman in the states would never do that.” :mjlol:

For a fukking lunch? Its that bad?

Now hes full blown passport breh.

Ive never witnessed the evolution into becoming one. Wild to see…..

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
waterboy+2.jpg
Some people just don’t have da social skills…

:pachaha:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
He was dead ass serious. And that’s when I had enough. He’s from New York… Works for the city… And never had a shorty even pick up a bacon egg & cheese sammich for him?” :dahell:

Mannnn I got black women at the office who bring me home cooking and I ain't never seen the panties. I come home with shyt all the time and my fiance like, "WHO made that? :dahell: :usure: "

I live/work in NYC. This nikka cappin

NYC Rebel

Daps
Mannnn I got black women at the office who bring me home cooking and I ain't never seen the panties. I come home with shyt all the time and my fiance like, "WHO made that? :dahell: :usure: "

I live/work in NYC. This nikka cappin
Dog….he has a city job so he’s always out. And for him to claim that? I won’t lie, I started low key shytting on him saying how a chick flew me to LA one time and nothing is special about me….choose better. so he’s talking about “I know a lot of men who feel like I do.”

That’s when I’m like :ohhh: he’s evolving into a passport breh. He damn sure is complaining about Black American while being IN the DR. :mjlol:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dog….he has a city job so he’s always out. And for him to claim that? I won’t lie, I started low key shytting on him saying how a chick flew me to LA one time and nothing is special about me….choose better. so he’s talking about “I know a lot of men who feel like I do.”

That’s when I’m like :ohhh: he’s evolving into a passport breh. He damn sure is complaining about Black American while being IN the DR. :mjlol:
:dame: Nothing is special? Nah, you must be packing something serious. Pause.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

Yeah... homie gone. Maybe he'll snap out of it when she robs him.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Why you dikk policing let that man enjoy his life as long as he isn't hurting anyone.
I don’t care who he fukks. Just find it weird that a man at his age think women down there like him for the content of his character and that black American women don’t. :mjlol:

I knew someone would come in here and think that’s normal

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So these passports brehs actually married to these women or just hooking up?

:patrice:

Them motherfukkers be simpin based on exchange rates breh

Why you dikk policing let that man enjoy his life as long as he isn't hurting anyone.

:manny:stop bashing black women and there wouldn't be a problem. Same with these bytches that wanna run off at the mouth when it comes to black men cause a cracker name Brad said hello to them.

It's really not that complicated.