Watching a UK show called Queenie and man the agenda is relentless; English Jamaican chick goes through a smut phase n all her smashes is white men...

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of another Black British show, Domino Day. Main character was a witch who has to feed off the energy of the random men she hooked up with. Mostly :mjpls:

She did have a black boyfriend that she actually liked but she almost killed him tho

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:usure:

17SCANDAL-jumbo.jpg
Someone post shows written by black woman that aren't bedwench fantasies or "black man bad". Now post shows written by black men that are pawgfests and bedbuck fantasies. I'm too lazy to look up if any of these exist. :jbhmm:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Someone post shows written by black woman that aren't bedwench fantasies or "black man bad". Now post shows written by black men that are pawgfests and bedbuck fantasies. I'm too lazy to look up if any of these exist. :jbhmm:
Jungle fever

Stop
There is an agenda both ways

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Jungle fever

Stop
Film was literally "don't date that white woman" and the dude dating the white woman was portrayed as pretty stupid overall. I don't have an issue with it but it is not at the level that alot of these other shows. These shows are literally sensationalizing bedwenchery and they are written by black women. The agenda is there but it is disturbing when the person pushing the agenda (and the many others supporting it (not you)) are those who you'd expect to push against it. This applies to both men and women since there are some "men" who support this stuff.
tenor.gif

My point is, if there is an agenda going both ways, I'm just not seeing it. At most, it exists in the back-lot of the internet somewhere. That says a lot. That said, I won't get on your case. You admit there is an agenda, which is a whole lot more than most people would do, especially those that defend this sort of stuff.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah I feel like with British shows unless they are trying to portray Black, Asian, South Asians as FOB or deeply religious, they put them with white partners as shorthand for progressive.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Film was literally "don't date that white woman" and the dude dating the white woman was portrayed as pretty stupid overall. I don't have an issue with it but it is not at the level that alot of these other shows. These shows are literally sensationalizing bedwenchery and they are written by black women. The agenda is there but it is disturbing when the person pushing the agenda (and the many others supporting it (not you)) are those who you'd expect to push against it. This applies to both men and women since there are some "men" who support this stuff.
tenor.gif

My point is, if there is an agenda going both ways, I'm just not seeing it. At most, it exists in the back-lot of the internet somewhere. That says a lot. That said, I won't get on your case. You admit there is an agenda, which is a whole lot more than most people would do, especially those that defend this sort of stuff.

I agree with you
The age old adage is
'You have the woman you have the land'

As long as the woman is kept dumb and in gatekeeping positions, the future generations will eat out of the hand of the corporations that own the land.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Jungle fever

Stop
Stop.
Jungle fever is older than most of the people on this website, stop with you disingenuous bullshyt please. There are FAR FAR more on the black woman's end than there are on ours, and that's with out all the books you all have written too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I feel like with British shows unless they are trying to portray Black, Asian, South Asians as FOB or deeply religious, they put them with white partners as shorthand for progressive.
This generally the regular reaction is to give a Black woman a white love interest

Its glaring coming from the states where theres almost always a reason why a Black woman is wenching in american media

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree with you
The age old adage is
'You have the woman you have the land'

As long as the woman is kept dumb and in gatekeeping positions, the future generations will eat out of the hand of the corporations that own the land.
Why dont More Black women call out the play if yall see it?

Thats why I think they do it because Black women like it

I mean look at old pictures of Shonda Rimes its comes off as rejection of those who rejectect her

Daps
Another piece of media for the blavity, shea butter, performative, black feminazi, hacktivist crowd.

The typical, "I'm a strong pro black woman that only fukks white men!"

Western entertainment media is in the toilet.
I've just watched all the episodes of 'Queenie'. It was... something.

The Pros and Con

Pros
- The acting was very good (except for the South Asian guy, he was a little over the top). Joseph Marcell is an absolute legend.
- Queenie's family dynamic was great. The way the characters bounce off each other was brilliant.
- I grew to empathise with Queenie as the series went on.

Cons
- The 'Message' and the 'Agenda' oozes from the series.
- Kyazike (Queenie's best friend) is awful. Typical loud-mouthed black woman that bougie, bratty and annoying.
- Boy do they do the black male characters dirty. They treat Frank like a damn near slave, especially Kyazike (who happens to be Frank's cousin).
It's implied that Queenie's grandfather might not be her real one as Queenie's mother, Sylvie might be a product of someone else.
- Insert women being empowered by men inserting their pi pis into women (double the empowerment points when black women have sex with white men).

All in all, I give it a 6 out of 10. It wasn't bad but I wouldn't recommend it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I've just watched all the episodes of 'Queenie'. It was... something.

The Pros and Con

Pros
- The acting was very good (except for the South Asian guy, he was a little over the top). Joseph Marcell is an absolute legend.
- Queenie's family dynamic was great. The way the characters bounce off each other was brilliant.
- I grew to empathise with Queenie as the series went on.

Cons
- The 'Message' and the 'Agenda' oozes from the series.
- Kyazike (Queenie's best friend) is awful. Typical loud-mouthed black woman that bougie, bratty and annoying.
- Boy do they do the black male characters dirty. They treat Frank like a damn near slave, especially Kyazike (who happens to be Frank's cousin).
It's implied that Queenie's grandfather might not be her real one as Queenie's mother, Sylvie might be a product of someone else.
- Insert women being empowered by men inserting their pi pis into women (double the empowerment points when black women have sex with white men).

All in all, I give it a 6 out of 10. It wasn't bad but I wouldn't recommend it.
The Butler from Fresh Prince is a tether??? I didn't know.