Watching a UK show called Queenie and man the agenda is relentless; English Jamaican chick goes through a smut phase n all her smashes is white men...

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
samething happened in Titans, starfire starting fukking and flirting with all the white men and teams members :pachaha: i said fukk it and stopped watching

Titans-season-3-Starfire-new-backstory-comic-changes-and-powers.jpeg
I knew what was gonna happen when they casted her. Show was garbage anyways lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Maybe ebola has a refreshing minty aftertaste.

You gonna recommend people go find out?
Nope but sometimes people need to be shown rather than told.

Joy Reid brought up to Byron Donalds a young boy killed by white people because he gave every girl at his job a Valentine day card and in the card to a white girl he wished for the " when color wouldn't matter"

The young brother wasn't lynched just he and. his father was taken to a river where the boy was told he. could jump or be shot.

He jumped and.drowned.

Black Men have touched the hot stove several times I guess Black women haven't felt the latent burn

Daps
Nope but sometimes people need to be shown rather than told.

Joy Reid brought up to Byron Donalds a young boy killed by white people because he gave every girl at his job a Valentine day card and in the card to a white girl he wished for the " when color wouldn't matter"

The young brother wasn't lynched just he and. his father was taken to a river where the boy was told he. could jump or be shot.

He jumped and.drowned.

Black Men have touched the hot stove several times I guess Black women haven't felt the latent burn
What did that piece of shyt say to Joy Reid about it?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
1. Sheep need shepherds.
2. Decide whether your purpose is to raise and herd sheep, or something more.
3. Who cannot hear must feel.
you can only heard the sheep in your herd.

Hard to herd sheep of other herds.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Finished it today. Of course a pro-black, black museum attending simp was there to clean up the semen out of her cursed womb. I'll admit that the subplot of the show was somewhat interesting, it's clear to me UK brehs are suffering a lot of the same shyt we are here.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's like the perfect lipstickalley.com manifestation..

Gets inappropriately groped by a drunk white woman, gets tossed from club by black bouncers, then gets on a dikk pilgrimage through Northern Europe, via the male counterparts to the woman who groped her.

Somehow works as a social media coordinator while trying to always insert/represent blackness everywhere except in her punani.

Sad part is, the actress playing the lead is very real life pretty(got body on her too) but it's just highkey embarrassing.

On Hulu now. Started watching this morning
What in the Tubi fukk???? :what:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
saying "the agenda" about a show based on a popular book from 5 years ago seems short-sighted;

that being said - I found it hard to watch, and British Blacks are trapped in the matrix like an American NFL player

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
saying "the agenda" about a show based on a popular book from 5 years ago seems short-sighted;

that being said - I found it hard to watch, and British Blacks are trapped in the matrix like an American NFL player
The agenda has been around longer than 5 years, you dope. You think this shyt started this year?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This show was stupid.

It was trying to be a “I may destroy chewing gum all while being insecure”

Long story short, she gets dumped by a her white bf who leaves her homeless, then she wants to find herself. She begins to be smutted out by all these white guys to later speak to a white therapist trying to explain how she’s a black woman

:mjlol:

Then at the end, there’s the Breh from “you don’t know me” (pretty good show) who ends up being “clean up man” and even on the last episode, you still don’t completely understand why she only messes with white men. (Besides vague flashbacks of her mom’s boyfriend yelling and verbally abusing her and her mom).

If she wanted to make it interesting, the therapist should’ve been a black man. But the only redeeming qualities are scenes with her cousin / her family / (Joseph Marcel) fresh prince

Last edited: