Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Malik @WatergunTalk

This is from years ago but a great revisit :blessed:

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2007/7/30/j-k-rowling-web-chat-transcript

Isabel: Did bellatrix ever love her husband, or did she have love only for voldemort
J.K. Rowling: She took a pureblood husband, because that was what was expected of her, but her true love was always Voldemort.

As a former trick, I gotta :salute: that boy Tom Riddle...LV had a ride or die Hoe on his hands......

In this generation its hard to find hoes like that when your a pimp running a crew like Voldemort was. The best thing was that she was his ace too. They don't make Harlots like that anymore. You already know that dude LV was getting that dome and was in that p*ssy whenever he wanted to...Don't tell me about the "love" thing......yeah we know he never loved a girl/woman but JKR never said that means he aint take advantage of his Top Harlot Bella when she was throwing the p*ssy at him....Why he calls her "Bella" for? :shaq:

What did you think Narcissa had to do for Dumbledore in order for her son and husband to live this long :shaq:

I still cannot say enough that it was absolutely pathetic tragedy that she was given disservice by getting murked by a bum like Molly Weasley. GTFO with that bullshyt.

Would have made more sense if either Hermione or Harry had a classic duel with her and were(either one of them) the person to kill her. Especially with the fact both had damage done on them physically and emotionally by her with her calling card "Cruciatus Curse". Harry could have used experience from the Defense books Sirius and Lupin gave him for Christmas in his 5th year, his own prior knowledge, Hermione's impeccable charms, and spells he witnessed other aurors performing to defeat her.

In addition, before he died, JKR could have had Mad Eye do something exceedingly smart by placing his own "memories" of Advanced Defense Spells into the pensieve so that he could be Harry's tutor from beyond the grave since Dumbledore himself never taught Potter. After Remus got into that argument with Harry about using Expelliarmus too much, JKR could have used that tension and made Harry have a duel with Lupin outside and have Harry get his ass handed to him by Remus to motivate him to get better.

Besides Dumbledore and Voldemort, in terms of the new age of that time period(james and lily's birth and death)......in the past 25 to 30 years she was a top 5 wizard/witch .....and they make her death look like it was easy by getting murked by rejects like Molly Weasley? Are you serious? Sorry Ron your mom makes great food and birthday cakes and everything but :comeon:

the thing about Molly Weasley, was she was out for revenge. plus, its not like they really show you her back story, and she was a member of the order, so I'm sure she could handle herself. she lost a son, so she was down for whatever.

The thing about Snape, dude broke all records for any undercover operation ever in any form of movie/book/entertainment. i didnt watch the movies until i had read every book, and when i finally saw him portrayed on screen, you could tell the actor was trying to convey mad emotions. he did hate james (for good reason) but he had mad love for lilly, and in turn mad love for harry.

snape da gawd, we need a snape smiley on here

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
shyt was aight. Now I feel the urge to watch all these shyts. This is the first one I ever watched. Is the series worth it?

thats the best film from the series imo.

they dont do justice for the books though

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk do none of the "good" wizards use Avada kedavra? Is it banned to all wizards no matter what the situation is? Irks me that these dudes are fighting for their life using experlliarmus while everyone they fight is using the killing curse, I mean, these motherfukkers are taking over hogwarts and shyt and yall still won't use the kill curse? even tho you killing these dudes anyway?

maybe mad eye did it alot but the others just seemed so damn soft.....

after dolohov killed lupin(JKR confirmed that) hermione should have avenged him for various reasons especially with dolohov being the one to scar her in the department of mysteries 2 years earlier....

Hagrid should have taken out MacNair

by the way i am working on a DADA curriculum for years 1-7 that i would personally have for students to improve and reform the pathetic teaching that was given in Harry's time....i definitely would not follow JKR's model of stunning spells and shield charm being auror training.....i would make that somewhere in the middle like their 5th year.....

but like i said im still making tweaks ill put up what i would make the curriculum in a couple days from now on here

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
the thing about Molly Weasley, was she was out for revenge. plus, its not like they really show you her back story, and she was a member of the order, so I'm sure she could handle herself. she lost a son, so she was down for whatever.

The thing about Snape, dude broke all records for any undercover operation ever in any form of movie/book/entertainment. i didnt watch the movies until i had read every book, and when i finally saw him portrayed on screen, you could tell the actor was trying to convey mad emotions. he did hate james (for good reason) but he had mad love for lilly, and in turn mad love for harry.

snape da gawd, we need a snape smiley on here

That was one thing I liked about Harry Potter. Anybody could get got. Just because you're a better wizard/witch, doesn't mean somebody can't get you.

Remember Prisoner of Azkaban when Harry stunned Snape in the Whomping Willow. Now imagine if that was a Killing Curse instead. Snape would be dead. That's what happened with Molly & Bellatrix. She let her guard down for two seconds and Molly froze her, then blew her up :damn: Bella killed Sirius the same way. He gave Lucius that work and let his guard down. Didn't see that curse coming :damn:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I wish we saw Snape duel. He was the baddest wizard in the series outside of Voldemort, Grindelwald and Dumbledore and we never saw him really get down.

He should have fought Voldemort (he would have lost but, still) when he came to kill him.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish we saw Snape duel. He was the baddest wizard in the series outside of Voldemort, Grindelwald and Dumbledore and we never saw him really get down.

He should have fought Voldemort (he would have lost but, still) when he came to kill him.

We did....

Remember he was toying with McGonnagal without effort?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A real duel. That shyt was wack.

im trying to think of what would be a good chapter name of an entire chapter dedicated to a rematch duel with Snape and Harry before Harry learned he was on his side

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was one thing I liked about Harry Potter. Anybody could get got. Just because you're a better wizard/witch, doesn't mean somebody can't get you.

Remember Prisoner of Azkaban when Harry stunned Snape in the Whomping Willow. Now imagine if that was a Killing Curse instead. Snape would be dead. That's what happened with Molly & Bellatrix. She let her guard down for two seconds and Molly froze her, then blew her up :damn: Bella killed Sirius the same way. He gave Lucius that work and let his guard down. Didn't see that curse coming :damn:

1st Year

Minor Hexes(Furnunculus,Bat Bogey,etc)
Stinging Hex
Leg-Locker Curse
Boggart Banishing Spell
Full Body Bind Curse
Disarming Charm
Everte Statum(different than what it was in the movie........instead of being the cliche "knock someone back" spell.....it "flips" their dueling stance image upside down...in terms of body parts

2nd Year

Arania Exumai(poison spell for acumantulas like we saw HP using in the COS movie....one of the rare useful spells from the movie that isnt in the book)

Carpe Retractum(spell from the game known as the "seize and pull" charm....kind of like a useful MAGNETIC form of spell like we saw with dumbledore/LV in the OOTP movie....can be very handy...not exactly the same as "accio")

Conjunctivitis Curse....as Sirius said....a dragon's eye is its weakest area normally and one of the few spells that can take it down

Entrail-Expelling Curse(rupturing inside intestines)
Ghostly Head Curse(google....similar to what LV did at the end of the 1st movie after Quirrel died...pretty much saps your energy each time your hit by it due to the lack of warmth

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Ghostly_head_curse

• It would seem reasonable to assume that this curse might well be based on the Celtic warrior custom of decapitating enemies, coating the head in lime (the calcium-based variety), and hurling it at relatives of the deceased, as this would drain the second victim of life.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^^^^Wow looking back my picks for the second year DADA was pathetic :snoop:

Any advice @Malik

we need something(a spell) to deal with werewolves don't we?

Daps
Reppin
CA.
I grew up on Harry Potter :ohlawd:
Started reading them when I was about 11 - 12 years old.
Bought every book and saw every movie the day they came out.
I'm 20 now and I still watch the movies and read the books.

Goblet of Fire and Deathly Hallows to me are tied for my favorites.

GoF because it was the turning point in the series.
The point where you knew everything was going to change, where you knew shyt was going to get real.

Deathly Hallows was the greatest ending to a series that I could ever ask for.
Was sad at the lose of Lupin, Tonks, Mad-Eye, Fred, even Hedwig. When Harry revisits Snape's memories and finds out he loved his mother had to be the most feels I've had EVER along with the whole chapter of Harry walking the school grounds on his way to forest, seeing his parents, Sirius, and Lupin before he died was just greatness. Never had feelings and emotions over a book like that....

I can rant about Harry Potter all day but I'll just say watch them all and read them all, it's worth it.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I grew up on Harry Potter :ohlawd:
Started reading them when I was about 11 - 12 years old.
Bought every book and saw every movie the day they came out.
I'm 20 now and I still watch the movies and read the books.

Goblet of Fire and Deathly Hallows to me are tied for my favorites.

GoF because it was the turning point in the series.
The point where you knew everything was going to change, where you knew shyt was going to get real.

Deathly Hallows was the greatest ending to a series that I could ever ask for.
Was sad at the lose of Lupin, Tonks, Mad-Eye, Fred, even Hedwig. When Harry revisits Snape's memories and finds out he loved his mother had to be the most feels I've had EVER along with the whole chapter of Harry walking the school grounds on his way to forest, seeing his parents, Sirius, and Lupin before he died was just greatness. Never had feelings and emotions over a book like that....

I can rant about Harry Potter all day but I'll just say watch them all and read them all, it's worth it.

http://pottermorespoilers.tumblr.com/post/57033480381/remus-lupin