WATCH THE THRONE IS HIGHEST GROSSING HIP HOP TOUR TO DATE.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Highest grossing... who gives a fukk
Highest selling would be a true testament, these tickets were expensive as fukk
Jay and Kanye sold out every date worldwide.
They had a certain amounts of dates they were preferred to bring their A-game too and the demand for the tickets set the price. They could probably sell out twice as many shows if they reduced the ticket prices with 50% or 5 times more tickets if they reduced 75% to normal priced hiphop concert tickets. But the economics wouldn't make sense. His show in Brooklyn had lower prices and 8 shows sold out in 1-2 days.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Kanye and Jay-z are obviously a lot better performers than anyone on the Up in tour smoke. But that shyt was classic cause the amounts of classics they played, jay and kanye has not got that many classics and they didn't even play most of their classics. But as far as performance, sound quality, setting and shyt like that WTT is the best hiphop tour and top 3 overall.

But nikkas in Paris when they played that they had already performed for 2H and 20 minutes when I saw them. I've never been to a performance that long, I remember Jay doing exactly 58 minutes like 10 years ago. And this time it was 3 hours, shyt was like a club so when NIP came on we were just wilding. The whole crowd was just wilding.

Kanye and Jay-Z are better performers than Snoop?

Snoop is arguably the best entertainer hip hop has ever seen.
:comeon:

zoo

★★★★★
Daps
Wait so this nicca actually did the same shyt at every concert? :bryan:

He did it for a good 30 minutes, talking 'bout holding on to those we love. :shaq2:

He didn't give a lecture this time unlike the first time I saw him.. just squawking "so lonellllyyyyy" while the crowd stood around like :why:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Kanye and Jay-Z are better performers than Snoop?

Snoop is arguably the best entertainer hip hop has ever seen.
:comeon:
Still not as good of a performer as Jay and Kanye, not the same stage presence, energy, voice and on. Maybe on video when everything is directed, but not live. He's still a very good performer and one of the best from his generation, if not the best after Jay, Kane and Busta. Never seen Pac or Big, but I doubt that they were on the same level.

Thing with Dre and Snoop is that they probably have the most bonafide hiphop classics.