WATCH THE THRONE IS HIGHEST GROSSING HIP HOP TOUR TO DATE.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Honestly they been touring for a long time. Jay paying back that advance money and doing date after date.

nikkaz is :deadrose: tired

B-Wonders

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't even the highest grossing RAP tour of the year...that would be Drake's tour

The Throne North American tour was in 2011.

Any music fan who actually went to The Throne would have appreciated the show from the music (old/new tracks from both Hov and Ye) to the production. Aside from Dre/Snoop at Coachella, best rap show I have been to. :ahh:

Amsterdan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw them at their Arnhem show. The show was good it would be better if kanye didn't do those heartbreak songs

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best concert I've ever been to and I would go again if they ever did another one.

Same here. Hit after hit, classic after classic, and on top of that, some insane visuals to go along with it. Hov doing PSA followed by U Don't Know was just sick.

nikkas in paris all them times was dope as fukk live, whole place was goin ham:dj2:

Word!

I told my girl we would leave if they did it more than two times, but the way the whole arena was rockin' to it every single time is something that has to be seen to believe. They did it 7 times here in Detroit, but they probably could have got away with doing it 5 more times, the way the crowd was reacting.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
jay-z-u-mad.gif

zoo

★★★★★
Daps
I saw them at their Arnhem show. The show was good it would be better if kanye didn't do those heartbreak songs

:bryan: the 808s track(s) killed the buzz.. at one point he was just wailing into the mic, autotuned to fukk, wasn't even a song, just freestyle emotion :to:

Superstar
Daps
Highest grossing... who gives a fukk
Highest selling would be a true testament, these tickets were expensive as fukk

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan: the 808s track(s) killed the buzz.. at one point he was just wailing into the mic, autotuned to fukk, wasn't even a song, just freestyle emotion :to:

Wait so this nicca actually did the same shyt at every concert? :bryan:

He did it for a good 30 minutes, talking 'bout holding on to those we love. :shaq2:

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't even the highest grossing RAP tour of the year...that would be Drake's tour

That's because The Throne tour was last year moron, the thread says "To Date" not "This Year". All they did this year was 22 shows in Europe, and they still made way more then half of Drakes total for 63 shows. Let's not also forget the Throne went by themselves, Drake had a lot of help, click your own link:

"Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, J.Cole, Meek Mill, Waka Flocka, 2 Chainz,French Montana (& on his European leg included Tinie Tempah, Rita Ora & Labrinth)"

"The tour placed Drizzy above such huge touring acts as Madonna, The Throne, Prince, Elton John & Paul McCartney (who all has toured significantly less dates than Drake)."

It's funny how these media outlets try to place Drake among those names knowing damn well he couldn't fuk with any of them show for show.

Highest grossing... who gives a fukk
Highest selling would be a true testament, these tickets were expensive as fukk

That's not true because most times the artists limit themselves. If The Throne wanted to sell out a few more arenas I'm sure they could've, most high level artists don't whore themselves out year round like Lil Wayne. That's why he always makes these high grossing numbers, not because he sells more but because he does waaaaaaay more shows then most.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
can you really believe that many people paid to see them nikkas do a song 7 and 8 times like it was that hot?

Up In Smoke Tour>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kanye and Jay-z are obviously a lot better performers than anyone on the Up in tour smoke. But that shyt was classic cause the amounts of classics they played, jay and kanye has not got that many classics and they didn't even play most of their classics. But as far as performance, sound quality, setting and shyt like that WTT is the best hiphop tour and top 3 overall.

But nikkas in Paris when they played that they had already performed for 2H and 20 minutes when I saw them. I've never been to a performance that long, I remember Jay doing exactly 58 minutes like 10 years ago. And this time it was 3 hours, shyt was like a club so when NIP came on we were just wilding. The whole crowd was just wilding.