Watch: Taye Diggs Talks About Being Labeled A “White Boy”

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“You look like you date white girls”

:mjpls:

“You look like you date white girls” = You’re better than me.

EXACTLY.

It's a way to pre-insult you, because your mere presence activates her insecurity. I used to get so mad at this type of shyt when I was younger, because I just didn't understand this yet.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
100% FACTS! :pachaha::jawalrus:

Nah lol heres the truth.

As a black dude who worked in the night life industry, has modeled for major companies, fukked chicks on sight without saying a word off physical appearance alone.

SOME black chicks usually do this if you are...attractive, in a universal sense. not "lame".

A dude who looks like dame dash, will get that comment less than a...chestnut or kodjoe. Because chestnut or kodjoe in their prime look like they can get anyone. So insecure (black)women will assume if you can get anyone, you'll go white. (The actual bad black women though dont do this, because they get it, and can attract anyone also)

Even some girls who were blatantly attracted to me, that I fukked, still said some shyt like that. Whereas there's dudes they wont fukk or tell them how "fine" they are to their face, that they wont say "you date white girls" to.

Lots of average looking dudes out here not knowing the feels of making bytches insecure. And thinking its some negative trait in you lol because in their reality, this doesnt happen.

Imma say this, and it might piss people off but its the fukking truth. Some people out there can only attract in their own racial pool, unless they really try hard to date out. And some girls guys come off like that.

Guarantee alot of coli members are like that, so some of the "militant" attitude is...involuntary anyway lol

Breaking the 4th wall. Sorry.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I mean people would say that “you look like you date white girls” shyt for anything. I listened to hiphop, but I also listen and will proudly blast Phil Collins and Fleetwood Mac or some shyt. That’s literally all it took for people to say that. Never mind that I went to a 99.5% black high school and lived in one of the roughest projects that just happened to be right near my high school. It was never that deep with me.. people would just be shocked whenever I was dating a sista.

Yup. Music is a big one lol. I recently heard this while I was messing with an “Ig model” type of girl over food. We were about to ubereats some food, I picked some new healthy spot and all the sudden it went to “do you like white girls?”

:russ::gucci:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yup. Music is a big one lol. I recently heard this while I was messing with an “Ig model” type of girl over food. We were about to ubereats some food, I picked some new healthy spot and all the sudden it went to “do you like white girls?”

:russ::gucci:
Throw in lack of tattoos, don’t smoke marijuana, or seldom alcohol consumption in the mix as well. Like a whole another switch flips on :mjlol:

it is a man in the mirror moment though, if I constantly run into women like this.. is my selection process off? :lupe:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Ok. I skateboarded and was into intellectual shyt. Add being swagless and it was what it was. My life is in a great place now:yeshrug:dont know where the people who called me whiteboy are but most likely they still cool and probably not caking like me. Being true to one’s self is freeing.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some ni66as give off that energy. Just like some black women give off the energy that they only date white boys. It is what it is.:yeshrug:

I was quiet, did my school work, spoke "well", wasn't into rap or sports at all...and I never had a black female say that to me.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol:Ok. I skateboarded and was into intellectual shyt. Add being swagless and it was what it was. My life is in a great place now:yeshrug:dont know where the people who called me whiteboy are but most likely they still cool and probably not caking like me. Being true to one’s self is freeing.
Into intellectual shyt :russ:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah lol heres the truth.

As a black dude who worked in the night life industry, has modeled for major companies, fukked chicks on sight without saying a word off physical appearance alone.

SOME black chicks usually do this if you are...attractive, in a universal sense. not "lame".

A dude who looks like dame dash, will get that comment less than a...chestnut or kodjoe. Because chestnut or kodjoe in their prime look like they can get anyone. So insecure (black)women will assume if you can get anyone, you'll go white. (The actual bad black women though dont do this, because they get it, and can attract anyone also)

Even some girls who were blatantly attracted to me, that I fukked, still said some shyt like that. Whereas there's dudes they wont fukk or tell them how "fine" they are to their face, that they wont say "you date white girls" to.

Lots of average looking dudes out here not knowing the feels of making bytches insecure. And thinking its some negative trait in you lol because in their reality, this doesnt happen.

Imma say this, and it might piss people off but its the fukking truth. Some people out there can only attract in their own racial pool, unless they really try hard to date out. And some girls guys come off like that.

Guarantee alot of coli members are like that, so some of the "militant" attitude is...involuntary anyway lol

Breaking the 4th wall. Sorry.
Preaaach!! Especially the bolded.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Into intellectual shyt :russ:
Without throwing a bunch of examples and getting into a “Are you saying black people arent into that:mjpls:” tit for tat, I mostly went to schools with kids from the hood. The only time that turned around was late into college. Now im in white collar work and surprise surprise, the shyt I talked about then is the stuff I chop it up with today.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Without throwing a bunch of examples and getting into a “Are you saying black people arent into that:mjpls:” tit for tat, I mostly went to schools with kids from the hood. The only time that turned around was late into college. Now im in white collar work and surprise surprise, the shyt I talked about then is the stuff I chop it up with today.
I didn’t say shyt but you’re a lame

you said black peoples called you a white cause you were intellectual shyt when you know that wasn’t the reason