Watch me pick up women..Am I a simp or pimp?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Hol’up....breh you gotta edit out these chicks info...at least their numbers when they giving it.

Other than that I think you on your way, could be the first rich coli YouTube nikka in a few years but you up against someone like Gerald Huston so you gotta get that camera quality up and the quality of the women too.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:obama: good shyt playa. Just approaching would have a lot of dudes shaking. Edit the phone numbers out tho.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I like your video for the simple fact that brehs that struggle with introversion can learn from you. The fact that you can just walk up to a random person, start a convo, get rejected, not let it effect you, and move on to the next, knowing you gonna get rejected again, but still having the confidence to approach random people, lots of brehs can learn from.

Brehs in this thread talking about how non-desirable the women are, you supposed to practice on those types then level up to build your confidence. shyt, practicing on anyone is a good start.

I liked the video. I won’t focus on what you actually said cause it doesn’t matter. My only advice would be to work on your transitions because it can make a conversation much less awkward. My transitions would have been smoother but you can teach a lot of these brehs the basics about being social in general, extroverted, and picking up women.:ehh:
yeah...will work on the transitions