Watch me pick up women..Am I a simp or pimp?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
iocyzWM.gif

you need help with your izm.

UKVu0t8.gif
The IZM'S

:blessed:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I like your video for the simple fact that brehs that struggle with introversion can learn from you. The fact that you can just walk up to a random person, start a convo, get rejected, not let it effect you, and move on to the next, knowing you gonna get rejected again, but still having the confidence to approach random people, lots of brehs can learn from.

Brehs in this thread talking about how non-desirable the women are, you supposed to practice on those types then level up to build your confidence. shyt, practicing on anyone is a good start.

I liked the video. I won’t focus on what you actually said cause it doesn’t matter. My only advice would be to work on your transitions because it can make a conversation much less awkward. My transitions would have been smoother but you can teach a lot of these brehs the basics about being social in general, extroverted, and picking up women.:ehh:

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You already ahead for being willing to heckle ppl out and about. I gotta deduct a point for lack of realism on the first pickup. She was too outta fashion to even facetiously throw in model comparisons. She prolly thought u was roasting her lowkey. I ain’t seen the rest yet.

Edit: :russ:. Do your thing breh. Remember to art of realism tho, otherwise some time they can think u roasting.