Watch Dogs: Legion | PS4/XB1/PC/PS5/Xbox Series X | October 29, 2020

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That PS4 Watch_Dogs reveal is one of the biggest hype jobs of all time. Went from a GTA competitor to not mentioned at all while creating the "Ubi downgrade" meme. We're back to putting our faith in Saints Row like it's 2009.
I still really can't believe it. It's almost got me ready to revive that Rockstar thread.. All these fukking games keep trying to do and nobody even comes close.. Is it their engine? I mean they wasn't even touching GTA 3.. They couldn't release those old ______ games like they did the old GTA's.

They just don't have the answers

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That PS4 Watch_Dogs reveal is one of the biggest hype jobs of all time. Went from a GTA competitor to not mentioned at all while creating the "Ubi downgrade" meme. We're back to putting our faith in Saints Row like it's 2009.
Yeah and BioWare really came for the crown with Anthem. Unbelievable :hhh:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
how are you liking it compared to part 2
I’m about 15 hrs in and it’s pretty fun and dope in spots but so far it’s not seeing 2. 2 was one of my favorite games of last Gen. Ubi took way too many great features out from WD2. I’m glad I waited until it was on PS Plus, friend.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m about 15 hrs in and it’s pretty fun and dope in spots but so far it’s not seeing 2. 2 was one of my favorite games of last Gen. Ubi took way too many great features out from WD2. I’m glad I waited until it was on PS Plus, friend.
It's like when they can't top the last game they reduce features in favor of gimmicks.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
The problem with this is within an hour you basically see all the prototypes of the characters you can recruit. Even the special recruits within the boroughs you can randomly find with the same skills so why bother doing the same boring repetitive actions to free them? And then all the gimped stripped features. No blackout, no traffic light manipulation, no steam pipe explosions, no calling gangs or cops on people, no gangs outside one, no scout x for locations, no phone to pull up shyt, no online invasion,no multiple hideouts, no interior options outside bars or restricted areas, no tracking system for activities so getting some achievements will be difficult as far as keeping up with what’s already completed. No option to buy cars. The weapon selection is absolutely embarrassing. Lackluster skill options. Side missions are trash. Can’t hide in cars. Like mentioned before the limited hack options means police just ram and rubberband you non stop. Music is absolute shyt. Dedsec just feels weird compared to 2. All the character in 2 felt fleshed out and unique. Here no. The AI is obnoxious and the other girl never appears in person. Map just littered with collectibles. Story sucks. Just an overall poor game. And the same studio behind this(ubi Toronto) is also doing far cry 6. And the fact that game has been pushed back to may and no news or updates have been made is worrying

was gonna start this game cuz I'm almost finished with my second playthrough of Ghost of Tsushima :francis:

would you recommend this or The Division 1?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
was gonna start this game cuz I'm almost finished with my second playthrough of Ghost of Tsushima :francis:

would you recommend this or The Division 1?

I’d recommend division 2. Not sure if 1 is active. But yea this game (WD) is so fukking mid. Don’t bother. If you do want to play one I’d recommend 2 then 1

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I’d recommend division 2. Not sure if 1 is active. But yea this game (WD) is so fukking mid. Don’t bother. If you do want to play one I’d recommend 2 then 1

Breh I just copped the season pass so I could play with Aiden and the two Assassins Creed characters and to my surprise Watch Dogs 1 comes with it :gladbron:

this would be my third time playing through 1 but fukk it :yeshrug:

that's one of my favorite games