Watch Dogs: Legion | PS4/XB1/PC/PS5/Xbox Series X | October 29, 2020

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game I had to uninstall

I only got it because watch dogs 2 was dope

It sucks because I really wanted this too be good so that there was more competition in open world games

the only open world game that is left to come out is saints row 5
Because GTA 6 ain't never coming:francis:

Guess rockstar is the NBA 2k of open world:mjcry:

Same parent company :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The xbox gold version was $20 recently. When the fukk is playstation gonna smrten up and offer the same thing

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
There needs to be someone in the room when they're coming up with these games to say "no, this is dumb as fukk :gucci:"
There's no direction for a lot of these AAA time waster games. They think up some lame concept and then try to build an entire game around it, but do it inside an established franchise so it'll sell off name recognition.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I liked the premise of the game, and if I just want to have some stupid brainless fun, I can enjoy it. The game just feels like a chore. I do think if some real effort was put into it, someone could take that concept and do it way better. The whole you can be anyone also took me out of the game. It should have just had a main protagonist and still go ahead and recruit any of the NPCs. Especially for me because I don't game as much as I used to, and I rarely do multiplayer. So a solid story I can get engaged in, along with being able to mess around in the sandbox and come up with different ways to do stuff, are two things I like in a game now. Which is why I am thoroughly enjoying Deathloop. I don't really enjoy either in Watch Dogs Legion.