Watch Dogs 2 is free right now on Ubisoft.com

Daps
Reppin
NULL
winb83's Watch Dogs 2 Trophies
I still own this game. I beat the first game but I didn’t finish the second. Just got bored with it.

That's why you didn't get to the part where the show Aiden Pierce, the combat in the second game is not good, the hacking in free roam is better, but the scenarios in Watch Dogs one made more sense and were better designed, everything was a chore in watch dogs 2 I'm not getting this new one coming out either because of it, once again developers listen to whining fans when they had a good system and should've just improved upon it instead of going a different direction because of crybabies

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fun game. I still haven't beat it but the sandbox gameplay leaves a lot of ways to tackle missions.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES OF THE DECADE :myman:

Y’all cop this you WILL NOT regret it, shyt piff :blessed:

And they touch on gentrification and surveillance in the hood - game is lowkey so well written

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Game is flames, story is a bit :ld: bc they tapped into the edgy teen crowd. Great setting, fun missions, cool protagonist, 2 brehs calling Silicon Valley on their :mjpls: behavior as a main mission :banderas:

All the game was missing was a few more side activities, but the ones there weren't bad.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Game is flames, story is a bit :ld: bc they tapped into the edgy teen crowd. Great setting, fun missions, cool protagonist, 2 brehs calling Silicon Valley on their :mjpls: behavior as a main mission :banderas:

All the game was missing was a few more side activities, but the ones there weren't bad.
I'm gonna revisit this. Got it on the PC now so I might start over on that.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
The amount of times it took me to finish that Iraq mission. I still remember running across those train tracks and sneaking around the PJs. And the fight on the roof when juggernaut Iraq appears out of nowhere

Part 2 kinda confused me, Marcus didn't seem like the type to get down and dirty with a gun. I hated that server room puzzle with all the nodes

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn missed it

I didn’t want this shytty ass game anyway

*kicks rocks*