Watch a 747 fall from the sky....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why dont airlines invest in parachutes for all passengers. Is it illegal to board a plane with a backpack that has a parachute in it?

Are we all going to take parachuting classes as well? And at the distance this plane fell from a parachute wasn't going to help them.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are we all going to take parachuting classes as well? And at the distance this plane fell from a parachute wasn't going to help them.

Would you rather jump out of a plane with no parachuting lessons and a parachute or sit in a pl@ne thats f@lling to the earth, friend?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Thats why when I fly and they are going over the things you're suppose to do if the plane crashes I just sit there with the :stopitslime: face....

Aint shyt you can do but die lol...

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

Also in this case there wasn't enough time for them to use the parachute, the best thing they could have done is to try and crashland the Plane and hope it doesn't blow up.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I know in your head this idea makes sense, but honestly it doesn't.

Explain to me with science why it wont work. Soldiers jump out of planes at 250 ft. Others have jumped at 185. Tell me why jumping out of a plane while its falling is a worst idea then staying in it, and dying, friend. :leostare:

Have some holes in the floor where it drops people out and then their parachute opens like pewwwww. Helps avoid hitting wings and things.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Why dont airlines invest in parachutes for all passengers. Is it illegal to board a plane with a backpack that has a parachute in it?

I know what you're saying breh but a 747 holds up to 350 or more passenger. The reaction time to rush to those exits wouldn't even be feasible (g force, plane swerving). :yeshrug:.. unless they modify it like the space shuttle for the roof to open and all the chairs have build in parachutes. Even Air Force don't have that.

473644-orbiter-windows-screenshot-space-shuttle-in-orbit-with-open.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:damn: that's fucced up!

I've been on a few flights with bad azz turbulance and a nygga thought it was over for us :to:

One time I was on a flight and we had a hard landing, the plane slammed to the ground as we landed, the oxegyn masks fell out the cielings. Everybody was scared as shyt. We made it out cool tho :whew:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they goto figure out a way to make it so if anything goes wrong with a plane up in the sky, it'll find a way to land safely. if they goto make the planes smaller to accomplish that, so be it. plane crashes scare the hell out of me man.