Washington Post: Ancient Egyptians were European

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Breh :jbhmm: what is it about ancient Egypt cacs wanna claim that place sooo bad???

Cacology, they can't admit that Black people created Civilization. This puts a dent in their Evolution Superiority vs Inferiority theory. :francis:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Its the key piece that can destroy all white supremacy as an ideology. That is why they lie about it so much.

Its this simple.

(1) If the Ancient Egyptians are black then the Ancient Hebrews are black. Why you might ask? Cause both Moses and Joseph were able to pass as Egyptians hence they must have looked like the Ancient Egyptians.

(2) If the Ancient Hebrews are black, then that makes Jesus black since he is of Hebrew ancestry. Obviously if Jesus is black white supremacy as an idelogy crumbles because that makes God black.

White Supremacy requires a White Egypt. That is why they are so obsessed with it and why they will continue to lie about it.

repped /thread

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cacology, they can't admit that Black people created Civilization. This puts a dent in their Evolution Superiority vs Inferiority theory. :francis:

Its deeper than just denying Blacks their own shyt.
Ive said it before its about religion..christianity and Judaism emerged from the Egypt Ethiopia line, thats why they claim Ethiopians are Caucasian and they try insert themselves into egypt history. The idea that Africans gave the world 2 major religions that cacs love is whst will kill their societies.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
someone should send this to Professor Black truth

@satam55 do he take video suggestions or something like that?

im thinking of sending this to him

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
Reading this study more makes me think that this group they studied could have been Israelite's!

It says that they have dna matching those from that area, and if they were Israelite's, chances are they stayed to themselves being that they have a different culture from Africans. If you look at the time line of this study, and the timeline that is said to have been the exodus out of egypt, its around the same time!

I think the reason they found less sub-saharan dna could have been because not many were in "interracial" relationships, as they were of a different class, and were considered outsiders of Egypt, and Africa itself, BUT it may have still been some mingling because the researchers still found some subsaharan dna. Sex is a powerful emotion!

Or it could be that the people who they studied originally had a larger amount of sub-Saharan dna, but they mingled more with people from the Turkish region, and that lowered their sub-Saharan dna over time. This is probably more true, because they would have more easier contact with Turks then other Africans. If you read the study, it says the y-chromosome was seen to be connected to the middle east in the three mummy samples. In other words the Turkish men were probably fukking the African women, or those women originally from Africa!

We also know that man traveled a lot back then, and going from Egypt to the Israel area is not a hard thing to do if you are prepared. I think if you were to look at people back then, it wouldn't be as homogeneous as it does now, because issues based on race was not being done then, it was more so culture, so this could be why Moses was not seen as odd to be in the Big house of Egypt, he probably looked like he could pass for being black! We see race now because of white supremacy. Also, white skin came about 6,000 years ago, so being white was a relatively new thing to the world, and that means lightskin wouldn't be in large numbers outside of cold climates.

The reason for the more recent sub-saharan dna is most likely because the Arabic slave trade, and using the women for sex, this would allow the people to be more in abundance, and therefore overtake the area.

I think because of these white supremacists huge ego, they are not even connecting the dots!

Read this article, along with the study, and you can see there may be a connection. Maybe the Bible could have been telling a real story!
Archeology of the Hebrew Bible — NOVA | PBS

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
No white boy I know geography quite well. But I also know history. Something you obviously don't. So here is some summer reading for your ignorant ass.

This is by a white man named Robert Bauval. It basically describes in more detail what I said in my last post.

The Ancient Egyptians are descended from a group of black Africans that originally came from the south (below what is the present day Sahara Desert). These black Africans moved into North Africa 10,000 years ago after climate change changed the bone dry Sahara Desert into a lush green Savannah with gigantic lakes, hippos, giraffes, and other large African animals. There are rock paintings in modern day Algeria describing this. It also shows the people who made those drawings looking like modern day Africans. Very tall and thin with long limbs and dark skin. Similar to modern day Masai and Somalians.

Then about 7,000 years ago the climate in North Africa changed rapidly again. The lush green Savannah in North Africa turned into the harsh Sahara Desert we see today. This forced the people who lived in Sahara to move. Some went back south. Others went to the Nile Valley which was still green. It was the confluence of all these black Africans in the Nile Valley because of climate change that spurred the rise of Ancient Egypt as a civilization.

If you want to be educated I would recommend reading that book.

And there's Egypt Revisited by Ivan van sertima.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
So this shyt never gonna stop, huh? We never be allowed to have anything..our history, our culture, our music...Is this our fate? :francis:

The long term question is what are their plans for Black people in the future if they're erasing our past?

Must not plan on very many of us being around to refute them.