Washed up 2003 Syracuse champion says he refuses to come off the bench

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
It's crazy how coming into the league everyone made a point of saying how Carmelo's game was more built to last and Lebron would have to adjust. Bron might play for another five years, barring injury, and Melo might be done.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
It's funny, Mike Gorman who broadcasts the Celtics games for like 30 years, loves him some NBA players on other teams, always throwing out compliments on other teams, praising every super star you can imagine as well as every rotational player who does something right.....

....and that muthafukka hates himself some Melo. HATES his game lmao.

I use him as my barometer...if Mike Gorman hates your game and can't help himself with back handed insults every time he covers you, then the NBA executives can't be be feeling you.

Trillest

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny, Mike Gorman who broadcasts the Celtics games for like 30 years, loves him some NBA players on other teams, always throwing out compliments on other teams, praising every super star you can imagine as well as every rotational player who does something right.....

....and that muthafukka hates himself some Melo. HATES his game lmao.

I use him as my barometer...if Mike Gorman hates your game and can't help himself with back handed insults every time he covers you, then the NBA executives can't be be feeling you.

We need some examples, this sounds hilarious coming from gorman

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Imagine having melo eating 30 mil of your cap, and your main option is a guy you’re never going to win with as a number one, and zero pieces besides that :dead: they should just trade Westbrook and start the fukk over

I think they have to get him to play off the ball. He gotta come up off the point position. But no coach, outside of POP, will have the balls to make that happen.