Presti: Melo before you opt in we want to introduce you to our new head coach

200w.webp

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw melo saying dumb ish like this next year may be his last in the nba, iverson talked slick in memphis and if it wasn't for that philly love never would have got antoher shot in the league.

Melo is not loved like that anywhere else, and hes kot kobe

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Iverson probably convinced him in Denver that coming off the bench is for suckers:yeshrug:
Even if he did, you'd think watching AI wash out the league as a result would clue Melo in to choose a different path...

This is why I couldn't be a reporter. I would've immediately followed up with "Melo, I know that's a sentiment that you've expressed before, but you just averaged 11 points on 37% shooting in 32 minutes. How can you continue to scoff at a bench role given your incredibly underwhelming performance this season?" :usure:
LOL I fukking love this :laff:

Melo is showing us how to bully your employer while not doing your job that well :dead:

Like nikka fukk your team, Imma pick the player option and pad my stats for a new contract :russ:
If he was still capable of "padding his stats", the Thunder wouldn't be sitting at home right now.

Melo in my Top 5 soley based on him not giving a fukk about shyt but the money.
No, If he only gave a fukk about the money he would accept his bench role for 27 mil. He cares a great deal about his status and he's now very delusional.

Being in denial only makes the "im washed" process accelerate faster. He could played for a few more years but now the league will try to black ball him
Its not blackballing if he just isn't good enough to be in the NBA anymore.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He can say whatever he wants but if the team tells him hes not starting he wont be starting...nothing he can do but pout and stink it up which hes already doing.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
mCeRpyuPk1_YbB2UGrmg6w_r.jpg

- Washed up player with a bad contract has a bad season and horrible playoffs

- Washed up player with a bad contract refuses to be a sixth man

- *YOU ARE HERE*

- Washed up player with a bad contract spends his last year of contract in the NBA

- Gets blackballed

- Next up: the hunt for Turkey basketball championship

allen-iverson-besiktas-turkey-arrival-02.jpg

:damn:

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Next year might be his last if he looks like he did this past season. He's definitely done getting big money that's for sure. He'll have to train hard this offseason but I can see him being a 18 ppg scorer next season with 45 36 80 shooting splits. But like I said that's only if he realizes that he needs to be in tip top shape and that he needs to be in the midrange and post creating shots instead of out on the perimeter where he is pretty useless at this point.